Windows 10: problem with my Bluetooth,

Discus and support problem with my Bluetooth, in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi l need help, after making a update from windows 7 to windows 10 l have a problem with my Bluetooth, in windows 7. l could play films, YouTube, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by manton, Dec 8, 2015.

1. manton Win User

problem with my Bluetooth,

Hi l need help, after making a update from windows 7 to windows 10 l have a problem with my Bluetooth, in windows 7. l could play films, YouTube, and music over a plug and play Bluetooth dongle that l use over my USB, to a Bluetooth speaker.
    Now in windows 10 the PC recognizes my dongle, also it finds and connects to my speaker but it will not play anything over the speaker, ie, music, internet, youtube, or my film programs they only play over the intern speakers and not over the Bluetooth speaker. I cannot find anything that l can adjust or turn on.
    l uninstalled the driver but when l reboot the pc it just reinstalled it . l have a toshiba satellite 64bit and the blue tooth dongle is a gembird mini , what l feel is funny the pc tells me the dongle is working and it has conected with my speaker.
    also what l noticed is that my printer will not print over edge, but works over adobe reader.
    thanks barrie watson

:)

manton, Dec 8, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Dec 8, 2015
  3. problem with my e63 bluetooth

Hi, check this out:

Fender77---01, Dec 8, 2015
  4. problem with my Bluetooth,

Right click on your Start button, select Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound, select Manage Audio Devices under Sound. If your Bluetooth speaker is paired properly, the Bluetooth speaker should be listed in the Playback tab. Just highlight it and set it as your default

sciencegeek, Dec 8, 2015
  5. manton Win User
    l did this and my bluetooth speaker is not listed in the playback tab *Confused

manton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

problem with my Bluetooth,

1. problem with my Bluetooth, - Similar Threads - problem Bluetooth

2. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  3. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  4. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  5. Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..

Connecting problem with my bluetooth earphones..: My bluetooth earphones are alright i tried connecting it to my other devices and it worked perfectly. My laptop is the main problem i can connect my bluetooth earphones but when i watch a video the audio suddenly starts cracking or sometimes i couldn't even hear any voice. I...
  6. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  7. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems: After attempting to roll back to earlier restore point from 2 weeks prior, in the hopes that a new problem with no audio from my bluetooth device, after updating bluetooth audio drivers, I was still unable to correct the bluetooth audio issue so I restored back to present day...
  8. Can't access Windows 10 Desktop after performing a restore due to bluetooth audio problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e
  10. hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hello i am having problem with my bluetooth it automatically disapears from my device and...: bluethooth drivers essue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-having-problem-with-my-bluetooth-it/37476880-b98e-4411-8b2e-1c009f259d3e