Windows 10: Problem with my headphones' balance

Discus and support Problem with my headphones' balance in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody. First of all I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this question, so sorry in advance if I'm mistaken. Anyways, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maximiliano Larrain, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Problem with my headphones' balance

Hello everybody.

First of all I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this question, so sorry in advance if I'm mistaken.

Anyways, my trouble is that now when I plug my headphones to listen to music or something, I can only hear the soun from one sound. When it started, it used to be the left ear, but now I only hear the right one.

I checked the balance and also updated the sound driver, but nothing seems to work and I'm starting to think that it might be a problem of the inlet.

How can I find out what's the actual problem? What do I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

Maximiliano Larrain, Jul 8, 2018

2. Headphones are very Quiet in one hear and fine in the other

Hi,

There's a possibility that some settings in your sound properties are not properly set. For possible solution, we suggest that you follow the suggested workaround provided by
    Yashwanth Kotakuri on this thread.

We also suggest that you check the balance level of your headphone by following these steps:

• Right click the little speaker icon near the clock on the taskbar.
    • Click Playback devices.
    • Double-click the Headphones.
    • Click the Levels tab.
    • Then check the Balance of left and right.
    We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, Jul 8, 2018
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Problem with my headphones' balance

Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Problem with my headphones' balance

1. Problem with my headphones' balance - Similar Threads - Problem headphones' balance

2. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  3. Headphone balance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone balance issue: I can not hear out of my right ear of my headphones so i went to the balance but it said it was perfectly fine i tested my headphones with my xbox and they were perfectly fine but not with my computer....
  4. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  5. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone balance: my headphone left side is louder than the right i tried to control the balance from the control panel and the both is 100% i tried to update the audio driver and reinstall the audio driver i tried it in another device and it worked in both sides and when i test another...
  6. headphone balance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Balancing headphones issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Balancing headphones issue: To hear well, I need to have one ear of the headphones balanced to 0. But when I balance it in the settings or in the control panel when I move the volume up or down, it will unbalance it, and it will be the same as the other ear.Can someone help me with this?When I set it...
  8. Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones: Hi everyone, I'm here asking for help again. I am hearing impaired, which means I can barely hear in my left. I have a set of Steelseries Arctis 7, which I am using wirelessly through a wireless hub that was included in my purchase. The problem is, it connects to my PC...
  9. Audio balance issue in the headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio balance issue in the headphone: Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face? Moderator Edit: Translation: Hello I took the pc ..I got my license..good...
  10. Can’t change the balance on my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t change the balance on my headphones: I have a 3.5 to usb wired headset that I use daily on my computer and consoles, but the right cup sounds louder than the left. Now I had this issue before and I think it might be my hearing so I want to change the balance, thing is when I get to device properties where the...