Windows 10: problem with new xerox printer and windows 10?

Discus and support problem with new xerox printer and windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We just purchased a new xerox WorkCentre 7970 and a WorkCentre 7845. Operating system is Windows 10 on our network. Xerox support has not been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cbill, Nov 21, 2016.

1. cbill Win User

problem with new xerox printer and windows 10?

We just purchased a new xerox WorkCentre 7970 and a WorkCentre 7845. Operating system is Windows 10 on our network. Xerox support has not been able to get either printer to print colors like our old outdated Toshiba machine. Colors are not "true" (missing different hues) and printed copy is not sharp and brilliant. Xerox technician supposedly installed everything correctly and updated appropriate drivers. Still major problems. Today we saved several documents on a flash drive, then printed each document 3 times: once directly from a PC, once directly from a flash drive, and the third time we took the flash drive to our local Staples and had them printed there. Only the copies from Staples look normal. Both printed on our system were equally bad, but in different ways. The Staples guy asked us what operating system we were using, and when we said Windows 10, he laughed. He said they have to use Windows 7 because they cannot get true color copies on their xerox machines with Windows 10. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Or better yet, do you have a solution? We are in the process of trying to locate someone's laptop that still has Windows 7 and print from the laptop to see if the result is better. At this point we are going to have to return the printers unless some solution is found.

:)

cbill, Nov 21, 2016
  2. David EG Win User

unsupported printer drivers

When I downloaded the drivers from Xerox, my computer still couldn't find my printer (Xerox Docuprint N17 network laser printer). The software from Xerox asked for an IP address. When I printed the config sheet from the printer it did not list an IP address
    or the mask info. It lists info under the headings: general, system menu, tray menu, PCL Menu, parallel menu, and serial menu, but there is no IP address under any of those headings.

So to summarize, the drivers downloaded from Xerox but my printer is not found. Xerox won't help because they do not support my printer anymore. The global drivers from Xerox had worked for windows 7, and this problem of not finding the printer started
    this week when I went to windows 10.

David EG, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Driver for Xerox DocuPrint 203A for window 10

I just get a new laptop with window 10. Can anybody have the printer driver Xerox Docuprint 203A?

Origibal title: Xerox DocuPrint 203A for window 10

Jew IngLoo, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

problem with new xerox printer and windows 10?

1. problem with new xerox printer and windows 10? - Similar Threads - problem xerox printer

2. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  3. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  4. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Xerox printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xerox printer/scanner: I have a new lenovo think pad, I also have a xerix 3215 printer, the printer connects but I cannot get the wifi to connect to the network and when using the usb connection it will print but the computer is searching for the printer to scan, I was sent a patch...
  6. Xerox 6130N PS printer will not print with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xerox 6130N PS printer will not print with Windows 10: I just upgraded to a new PC after 10 years and the end of support for Win7. I have encountered a problem in that my Xerox printer is recognized by the new operating system but documents will not leave the print queue. Xerox no longer supports this printer and HP, makers of my...
  7. printer problems with new windows 10

printer problems with new windows 10: Hi, I wonder if someone could help. I have installed Windows 10 and can not get my EPSON XP-710 Printer to connect. The printer is working on my wifi system and connects OK with other devices without issue. The other devices that work OK are Ipad, Iphones, Kindle, Mac air...
  8. Xerox printer 6140 and Win 10 update

Xerox printer 6140 and Win 10 update: I seem to be having difficulty in doing a win 10 update, where it provides me that it can not do the update and give me an error code of Xerox - Printers - Xerox Phaser 6140N XPS - Error 0x800f0247 What do I need to do ?...
  9. Unreliable behavior with Xerox printer

Unreliable behavior with Xerox printer: This weird thing keeps going on with the printer in my office. Most of the time it appears as "offline", although it's on and everyone else prints with no problems (I am the only one with Windows 10), and the green tick appears on it on the Devices and printers. Furthermore,...
  10. Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access

Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access: Hi Folks. I have an 32-bit XP machine on the house network driving an Canon MP495 and a Xerox Docuprint C4350. I can print to both printers from the XP machine. The XP is up to date. My work machine is a 64-bit Windows 10 machine connected to the same network. I can see...