Windows 10: Problem with notification email

Discus and support Problem with notification email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, for the day that i installed windows 10, i had problem with Email app notification. it wont alert me when an emails arrives or just shows in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Armin, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Armin Win User

Problem with notification email

Hi,
    for the day that i installed windows 10, i had problem with Email app notification.
    it wont alert me when an emails arrives or just shows in notification center and will not ring alert for it or not showing and ringing at all.
    Do you guys have same problem?
    if any one know fix for this what is your solution?
    Thanks.

:)

Armin, Aug 8, 2016

2. Problem with email notification ringtone

More weird behavior! I change sound to Nokia email sound and when I got back to notifications sounds... it was there! So, I changed to my default notification, completely exited from configurations screen and went back to sound and... it was there again!
    I rebooted my phone just to make sure and it was there again...

Weird, very weird. I hope it was there from now on.

Case closed!

Guilherme Sanchez, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Problem with email notification ringtone

Hi to everyone.

After I made a hard reset (before verifying that my problem was with my carrier, not phone itself...), I'm facing a strange behavior with email notification sound. Suddenly it was set none (I don't know if phone had rebooted randomly at night, but during daylight
    phone stays in front of me and I don't get any reboot), even I double check it was set to Windows Email (my default for incoming emails). All other notification sounds are OK, only email is giving that headache.

Is there any way to solve this (hopefully not making another hard reset)?

Thanks for any answers!

Guilherme Sanchez, Aug 8, 2016
  4. Problem with notification email

I have the same problem, have not found anything to fix it.

insulator17, Aug 9, 2016
  5. menu Win User
    menu, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with notification email

1. Problem with notification email - Similar Threads - Problem notification email

2. Email a Notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email a Notification: How do you email a Windows 10 Notification? I get notifications, not emails, from google.com or my local newspaper in the notifications area of my computer. Can I forward them to another person? DonB...
  3. Email notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email notifications: I am no longer getting new email notifications in my taskbar even though they are indicated as 'on' in the settings menu see screenshot below. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-notifications/74097033-2303-45ff-ad3a-3b00b6253f66
  4. email notification

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email notification: I dont have a screenshot but i uninstalled office and then did a restart on my computer. When it turned back on I got a popup that said something like "there is no email associated to perform the action..." and I forgot the rest. I just x'ed out of it but can anyone explain...
  5. Sound Notifications on email

Sound Notifications on email: Ever since Focus assist was implemented I have no email sound notification. All other notifications work ok. I use Webmail. Bell. Net here in Ontario Canada. I contacted Bell and they said to contact Microsoft. I have tried everything to no avail........
  6. email notification

in Windows 10 Support
    email notification: How do I get an email notification when someone post to my threads? Thanks 135655
  7. Email notification

in Browsers and Email
    Email notification: Good day to all. I did have a HP laptop windows 10 been playing up with small problems. So decided to get rid of. So decided to get a Acer spin 5. Very fast responsive big difference from the old HP. Now to my question on the HP I had email notification setup perfect even a...
  8. Notifications and Email

Notifications and Email: Why don't notifications automatically disappear after you process (read, delete, file, etc.) an email? Why do you have to manually close notifications, i.e., take a second step to get rid of them? Help....
  9. Email notification

in Browsers and Email
    Email notification: I would be grateful if someone could explain if or how I can receive notification when emails arrive. I use an email client (eM Client) and if it is open I do get notification of the arrival of emails in both of my email accounts (GMX & Gmail). However, when eM Client is...
  10. email notification

in Browsers and Email
    email notification: There is this window that pops up every day and is titled email and says that there [img] is no email program associated with the requested action. Any info on how I can make this go away forever? I have already tried looking for the associated program and going to default...