Windows 10: Problem with Outlook 2016

Discus and support Problem with Outlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a problem with MS outlook 2016. When I tried to open an news-server link in Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2 with outlook.exe it show me a Script... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DonCeCo, Sep 7, 2016.

1. DonCeCo Win User

Problem with Outlook 2016

Hi All, I have a problem with MS outlook 2016.
    When I tried to open an news-server link in Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2 with outlook.exe it show me a Script error window
    Line 278
    Char 1
    Error unspecified error
    Here is the site (It`s on Bulgarian) but links are at the bottom of home page
    Commerce Finance: Home

Tks in advance.

P.S
    Windows 10 Pro Version 1511

:)

DonCeCo, Sep 7, 2016
  2. ErikaRam Win User

Problems with Outlook 2016

I now fixed this I had to make a new Outlook account. I think it was cause mine before was linked to a Gmail Microsoft account and not Outlook itself.

ErikaRam, Sep 7, 2016
  3. ErikaRam Win User
    Problems with Outlook 2016

So i got a new HP laptop that came pre installed with Microsoft office 364 and with Outlook 2016. This app does not want to work for me at all for some reason.

So I open the app and it goes to put in my user name and password for my account (Which I am guessing is my microsoft or well the only account it shows is my gmail/microsoft

Problem with Outlook 2016 [​IMG]

Then after putting in the pass word it just goes to this page and loops nonstop. I don't know what I am or it is doing wrong.

The odd thing is too that I can only seem to find a short cut for this app no files or anything else I can find under windows C drive

ErikaRam, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

Problem with Outlook 2016

1. Problem with Outlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Problem Outlook 2016

2. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016: I just downloaded Office 2016. I am trying to go to the Outlook Page so I can set up the email. Cannot get unto outlook at all. After hitting outlook page it shows it asks to input my email etc. I am at my witts end for the last two days trying to remedy this. Any help...
  3. outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook 2016: all started with send receive error and now after trying to follow instruction nothing works anymore and cant even access old emails, would like to talk with someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2016/472af38c-67c2-49bb-b2b8-3a3d053804ee
  4. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2016: Sorry re posted in office 137379
  5. Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016: I was given a copy of Outlook 2016 since I could not get my old Outlook 2003 to work on Windows 10. The way it works is really confusing at the moment. Does anyone know of good tutorials to help in learning process? One thing I would like to know right NOW is how to get...
  6. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2016: I just recently tried to create a new e-mail account. I was unable to do so since the usual screens to input the new e-mail address, incoming and and outgoing server information where not available. This all because of damage caused by the last Win. 10 update ver. 1809. I...
  7. Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016: This is probably more a Gmail settings question then an Outlook question but here goes. I use Outlook 2016 since it's release with 6 live, outlook accounts and 1 gmail account for years and years. I received an email from Google stating that my gmail account security...
  8. Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016: Address book missing from recent upgrade. Attempting to send email I click "TO:" and no address book is showing my list of contacts. Recently transferred from old pc to new pc using WD Passport. Though Passport would transfer all files and data. Cannot locate the Outlook 2016...
  9. Problems with Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Outlook 2016: I have recently moved from a desktop computer with Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail to one with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016. I am still on a learning curve with the last, but after some difficulties have managed to migrate my emails from WLM to OL; still having problems...
  10. Outlook 2016 color coding problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 color coding problem: Hi, I'm supporting an enterprise client. They have a peculiar Outlook issue. Use case: They receive hundreds of emails per day to a shared inbox, mostly contract and vendor stuff. They color code these based on work assignment. So, the senior manager mostly deals...