Windows 10: Problem with phone activation

Discus and support Problem with phone activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem with the phone activation. I'm stuck at the security check dialogue, keeps saying "we cant verify you". Is it just me, or did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vertx93, Feb 8, 2016.

1. vertx93 Win User

Problem with phone activation

Hi, I'm having a problem with the phone activation. I'm stuck at the security check dialogue, keeps saying "we cant verify you". Is it just me, or did MS kill phone activation?

:)

vertx93, Feb 8, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Feb 8, 2016
  3. Aranya. Win User
    Phone activity problem

They said that they can do something(didn't mentioned) but that can damage my device. So then I came out from there .

Aranya., Feb 8, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

I've used the phone method to activate Win7 on 4 Notebooks in the last 10 days without problems. I always use the traditional landline instead of my cellphone. Then when the Notebooks got updated I got the Win10 as part of the updates and got that done without problem.

Berton, Feb 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Problem with phone activation - Similar Threads - Problem phone activation

2. Phone Link Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Problem: I answered a call using my cell phone. The voice came out of my computer instead of the phone! The caller couldn't hear me. How do I keep this from happening? Please help? I'm only using the app to check text messages. Thank you.I...
  3. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  4. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  5. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Activate by phone is not responding

Activate by phone is not responding: Hi My brother's Windows 10 was having troubles activating, so I decided to activate via the 'Activate by phone' mode. I typed 'slui 4' in Run and hit Enter and waited a few moments. It was not opening up. So I added a '.exe' with slui and tried again. It still didn't...
  7. windows activation by phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation by phone: Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-by-phone/6dd6fa61-aa46-4194-a485-f78048427328
  8. Problem with "Your Phone"

Problem with "Your Phone": When I launch "Your Phone" on my PC, the following message is displayed: "We need your phone's permission to sync notifications - Select 'Open settings for me...'.". When I click the "Open settings for me" button, nothing happens. According to my phone, it and my PC are...
  9. Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem

Automated phone-line re-activation and related problem: I'm running Win10, 64-bit, v.1903 A few weeks ago I upgraded my PC's mobo and successfully went through the rigmarole to reactivate Windows via the automated phoneline. It turned out that the new mobo was defective so today I installed a replacement. When I went to...
  10. Your Phone problems

Your Phone problems: I have an Oppo A73 phone. It is running Android 7.1. I have tried many times to connect it to the Your Phone app on Windows 10. This app would be extremely handy as I hate typing texts on a phone screen. I have worked through the trouble shooting page and it does not...