Windows 10: problem with printing multiple copies

Discus and support problem with printing multiple copies in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just acquire a n ew laptop with windows 10. when I try to print lets say 20 copies of a document, the printer prints 3 copies and pause for 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by luciodelli, Aug 1, 2018.

1. problem with printing multiple copies

I just acquire a n ew laptop with windows 10. when I try to print lets say 20 copies of a document, the printer prints 3 copies and pause for 20 seconds before printing another 3 copies, and so on. I know that the printer is ok because when I use my old computer it prints the 20 copies with no interruptions. help!

:)

luciodelli, Aug 1, 2018
  2. RachelRW Win User

Printing Multiple Photos Using Windows 10

How do I print multiple photos using the photo app in Windows 10?

Other posts have suggesting right click and selecting print but only share, delete and copy options come up when I right click? Any suggestions?

RachelRW, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 1, 2018
  4. problem with printing multiple copies

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

problem with printing multiple copies

1. problem with printing multiple copies - Similar Threads - problem printing multiple

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. Printer will copy but not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer will copy but not print: My Brother DCP-350C printer has always worked perfectly but since a Windows update this week it will copy but not print . Any ideas on what I can do to get it right ....
  5. Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365: I'm running MS Word 365 MSO 16.0.12228.20322 64-bit. When I try to print multiple copies of the "current page", I get multiple copies of the preceding page. Likewise, the same thing occurs when I specify the "page number". If I specify 4-copies of page 53, I get 4-copies of...
  6. Problem printing multiple copies

Problem printing multiple copies: Hello, I have been having a problem printing multiple copies of a document to a Brother MFC-L8900CDW printer from any application in Windows 10 (I've tried Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.) After coming across this thread on HP's website, I tried printing to file,...
  7. Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...

Windows 10, multiple computers failure to staple, punch prints or allow multiple copies of...: I am trying to figure out what can cause printing to a printer via TCP/IP connection, to not staple or punch prints when the driver sees the finisher, and lets you select these options when printing from multiple application (Word, Excel, Adobe Reader DC, Chrome, etc.)?...
  8. Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter: Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from. Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to. Are there any suggestions on fixing this? ****NOTE**** This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were...
  9. Unable to print multiple copies on Grother Printer

Unable to print multiple copies on Grother Printer: My printer (Brother MFC-J985DW) works fine when printing a single copy from an application Whenever I select more than one copy, nothing prints. A canned response from Brother states This issue is typically caused by a damaged Print Spooler or Print Processor, which are...
  10. Can't print multiple copies

Can't print multiple copies: Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565