Windows 10: Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

Discus and support Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I delete files the taskbar is refreshing. like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MpzOjeNPVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrankGao_Ch, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

FrankGao_Ch, Aug 24, 2018

2. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10

• Only refresh pined icons and icons of open programs in taskbar
    • No, I have this problem of 29.7.2015.

Restart explorer.exe not fix problem.

MareŽeželj, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Javaman Win User
    File explorer not refreshing after deleting files in search

Using Windows 10 Home.
    This problem only happens if I'm performing a search.
    If I search within a folder for say *.* and then delete a file, the list of files does not refresh.
    The file remains listed even though it's been deleted.
    If I manually refresh then the file disappears from the list. Same thing happens if I undo the delete.
    I need to hit F5 to make the file reappear in the search list.

Anyone else having this problem or know a fix? Thanks.

-----

Seems to be a Windows 10 prob. I went back to 8.1 and everything was fine.

Javaman, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

Explorer.exe, Desktop icons, and taskbar refreshing

Desktop icons, Taskbar, and Explorer.exe crashing in Windows 10

I have been have a constant problem where windows explorer, the taskbar, and my desktop icons keep refreshing. This happens constantly and it is very frustrating because I have no idea how to fix it. Whenever it refreshes, the taskbar goes blank and the
    desktop icon disappears and I have to wait for about 5-15 seconds.

Some things you should know:

• I have windows 10, I used the free upgrade and I have been having graphics problems like OpenGL and some games not working
    • I used a program 'called Driver Talent' to update my drivers,
      then the problem started
    • Whenever I click the search icon, the windows icon, or Microsoft edge it says: Explorer.exe;
      Class not registered
    • if I'm playing a game, let's say, Minecraft (windows 10 edition), then the game would suffer a huge lag spike until the taskbar is back
    • I tried updating my drivers via devices manager, and unistalled Driver Talent, but the problem persisted
    • I booted in Safe mode but it still keep reloading/refreshing
    • Some windows programs like settings or file explorer crash when my computer refreshes

So you see, I have been trying to look for a solution but none of them seemed to work, someone please help me on this and if there is anything you need to know please ask me. I think the problem might be related to my drivers because it started when I "updated"
    them with 'Driver Talent' and also I scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and Avast, but my computer checked clean.

-Jahn Tibayan

JahnTibayan, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

1. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file - Similar Threads - Problem refreshing icons

2. icon refreshing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    icon refreshing in file explorer: When my Windows 10 file explorer opens a folder containing a .JPG file, it triggers a non-stop frenzy of repeatedly refreshing every icon in sight including the desktop and probably others as well. I have tried many suggestions for fixing things relating to Explorer but none...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment: Hello, why my taskbar icons are refreshing into a randomly moment? I've tried to: 1.Close, restart Explorer.exe 2.Run DSIM and /scannow 3.Rebuild icon database 4.Reinstall Start menu with Windows PowerShell(as admin) 5.Update my drivers 6.Close the feedback and...
  4. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar: Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing. What can I do?...
  5. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar: Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing....
  6. When Edge Browser closes, desktop icons and taskbar refreshes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When Edge Browser closes, desktop icons and taskbar refreshes: This activity began after the April 18th 2018 update, Every time edge closes the desktop and Task Bar refreshes, and I have staggering mouse movement for 2 seconds or so. Don't know what causes this. The same thing happens in clean boot, and safe mode. I have done all the...
  7. taskbar icons keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons keep refreshing: every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while. Any thoughts? 80554
  8. Windows 10 Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Refreshing: Hello, I have a peculiar problem regarding my taskbar. Every time I click on ANY MP3 file it will automatically freeze the my documents window then refresh the taskbar and desktop. On top of this my windows start menu doesn't work either. Solutions I have tried: I do not...
  9. Taskbar flickering when deleting files.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar flickering when deleting files.: Basicly my Windows 10 taskbar refreshes most of the icons on the taskbar whenever i delete a file on my desktop, or empty my trash bin. If you have any ideas then please tell me as i currently have no clue whatsoever. Thanks in advance! 75384
  10. Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh'

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh': They appear to refresh or flash briefly, seems to have been doing it for as long as i've used Windows 10, any ideas? Edit: It only seems to do it when i delete a file into an empty recycle bin, it doesn't do it if i already have something in the recycle bin, it also does...