Windows 10: Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.

Discus and support Problem with Seagate NAS web interface. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has or knows a fix for this. There are broken icons when your in the NAS web interface (Picture Below). I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CanadianWookey, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has or knows a fix for this. There are broken icons when your in the NAS web interface (Picture Below). I tried resetting the NAS back to factory settings and nothing. Does anyone have a idea how to fix this?

Thank you!*Smile

Problem with Seagate NAS web interface. [​IMG]

:)

CanadianWookey, Jan 22, 2016
  2. Teroro Win User

Blue Screen with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when iSCSI device is absence

I don't think so cause the previous NAS I use is Seagate STCT300. The same blue screen printing error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

Another reason push me to ask here is the phenomenon can be triggered by arouse my SP3 when the NAS is powered off. Besides, the iSCSI driver is produced by Microsoft instead of Synology or Seagate.

Here is the link to the DMP file caused by Seagate NAS 062716-6640-01.dmp

Teroro, Jan 22, 2016
  3. hippy1948 Win User
    Cannot see or access external hard drive after installing Windows 10

I have replied before that I found the drive was not the problem but interface within the case of the drive. I simply bought a off brand case from Staples/The Office and removed the Seagate case and interface then installed the Seagate drive in the new
    case. Problem solved. All Seagate portables work on all of my systems. No idea why but I really don't care now.

hippy1948, Jan 22, 2016
Thema:

Problem with Seagate NAS web interface.

1. Problem with Seagate NAS web interface. - Similar Threads - Problem Seagate NAS

2. Web interface to manage Active Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web interface to manage Active Directory: Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web interface.Can you point me into the right directiion please?FG...
  3. Web interface to manage Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web interface to manage Active Directory: Does microsoft provides any web interface to manage Active Directory ? i am running Windows 2016 AD and would like to manage it remotely through web interface.Can you point me into the right directiion please?FG...
  4. Problem with my NAS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with my NAS: After update windows 10 before 3 months my NAS dos not appeaer in the local network. But from any Browser by typing the IP adreess and have access to his setup... Also in my Virtual Machine Win 7 it appeaers normaly in the local network and i have full access. How can i fix...
  5. Cannot access the web interface of local devices

Cannot access the web interface of local devices: Hello all, I have an interesting issue which I hope I can get help with. I'm running Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.535. When my network profile is set to 'Private' I am unable to access the web interface of any of my local devices such as my router or NAS but I can ping them...
  6. Interface Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Interface Problem: Ever since being forced to use office 365, I have been getting headaches on a regular basis. One source of the headaches would be the jumpiness and constant movements on the screen. Hovering over objects with the mouse can cause certain things to be hi-lited and windows to...
  7. Web Interface

in Browsers and Email
    Web Interface: Need Internet Explorer 11.103.10586.0 for work. I have higher version. Solved with compatibility view. 54735
  8. nas connect problem

nas connect problem: using a medio nas with windows 7 and no problem now upgraded to windows 10 and can not connect to nas anymore using the explorer or command window to map the drive C:\Users\guy>net use y: \\192.168.1.2\MyLibrary System error 53 has occurred. The network path was not...
  9. Seagate Central NAS issue Error 80070035

Seagate Central NAS issue Error 80070035: Hi, Hopefully someone can help me! I've got a Seagate Central NAS drive which I use for storing all my media. It also used by our Sonos so we can listen to music without having a laptop on. Up until recently I have used it without issue, however I have now stopped...
  10. Seagate Introduces 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Seagate Introduces 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop: CUPERTINO, CA - Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) announced today its IronWolf™, IronWolf™ Pro and BarraCuda® Pro hard drives are now available at capacities up to 12TB. Offering the highest capacity, reliability and performance in the industry among network-attached...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why dows my seagate nas show ther ip 192.168.1.2