Windows 10: Problem with sending mail

Discus and support Problem with sending mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abdul alimHasson, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Problem with sending mail

I faced up an issue when tried to send e-mails. I had set up iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail and have no problem with receiving mails but cannot send them.I receive an error message and the letter comes to Drafts folder.

:)

Abdul alimHasson, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 5, 2018
  4. tmulledy Win User

Problem with sending mail

Send To Mail Recipient Issues

At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error messages, the explorer window closes and desktop explorer resets.

My Default mail client is Outlook 2013 (15.0.4745.1000)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

tmulledy, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with sending mail

1. Problem with sending mail - Similar Threads - Problem sending mail

2. "Send to mail recipient" problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Send to mail recipient" problem!: I use Windows 10. The “send to email recipient” always worked perfectly until Microsoft performed an update a couple of months ago.I have tried every suggestion on the internet and none have worked. Thunderbird is selected as my default email program. Outlook is my...
  3. Windows mail not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail not sending: Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally. I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I...
  4. Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail: When I send an email it is no longer appearing in my Sent box. I am therefore not sure whether they have been sent. I did recently receive a reply to one of my sent messages so they are going out. I simply don't have a copy in my Sent box...
  5. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  6. Send mail as "name"

Send mail as "name": My wife and I have separate Gmail email addresses on our PC and I am the account holder. Recently there has been a change in her emails and whereas they are sent from her own email address the from "name" shown is mine and not hers. If she sends emails from her phone they...
  7. sending mail

sending mail: i have a box come up telling me i must delete messages so i can send as it is full, i have done this but still will not allow me to send anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-mail/b2802ca4-cbe0-48f6-9935-e8c7fa0065af
  8. problem sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  9. Mail not sending!

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not sending!: Eventually decided to ‘retire’ my tried, trusted and tested 11-year-old XP computer and dive into Windows-10...for general use Struggling just a tad with the (not so) subtle differences between XP and W10 especially with the email element! Old habits die hard... I have...
  10. Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem

Exchange Server Mail Send/Receive Problem: Hi to all, We're using Microsoft Exchange Server in our company. About every few months, some of our users says they can't get mails from other users. We found the basic solution by deleting the automatically completed record in the recipient section from the screen of the...