Windows 10: Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure.

Discus and support Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Some guys, old male aquaintances, boyfriends, etc, I used to know, a lot, hackers, and other people, got into my computer and have been watching me. a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Blue.Green.987, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure.

Some guys, old male aquaintances, boyfriends, etc, I used to know, a lot, hackers, and other people, got into my computer and have been watching me. a lot of the pages are edited and they also do stuff like flash the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and changing what my cursor looks like and highlighting stuff on the page to communicate with me on all the pages I visit. When I try to factory reset my computer, the stuff is still on it, so I don't know what is going on. Someone told me they can change the button does when you try to factory restore? Is that what is going on or something else? Also ive been staying in a lot of hotels and motels lately and resetting there but I think they are letting me know they are staying in them too because I see hotspot names related to what is going on.

I've ran all programs to remove viruses, and I've had this stuff on my pc for a while, almost two years, haven't taken it anywhere to get fixed but I called some places and Im not sure if they will help me or not. I live in a small town and im scared a lot of people hate me and even these guys either might be involved since some of the people I know are in computers especially, then I am also afraid whatever is on my computer might be pretty sophisticated too but I don't want to go into details about that.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

:)

Blue.Green.987, Aug 16, 2018

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure.

1. Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure. - Similar Threads - Problem kind malware

2. Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?: I spent the last 3 days trying to fix my computer. I got all of my paused issues fixed. The problem is now is my CPU. Keeps maxing out to a 100. Well, I've got that somewhat kind of fixed with mwhereabouts running an hourly scan every hour, but the problem is. It spikes to a...
  3. Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows eleven search index malware or is it rat ware ?: I spent the last 3 days trying to fix my computer. I got all of my paused issues fixed. The problem is now is my CPU. Keeps maxing out to a 100. Well, I've got that somewhat kind of fixed with mwhereabouts running an hourly scan every hour, but the problem is. It spikes to a...
  4. unknown startup apps suspected to be some kind of malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unknown startup apps suspected to be some kind of malware.: some months back I installed pi software which was some kind of mining app but I uninstalled it that time only however there is still a program showing in startup apps named pi and I can not find it elsewhere, there are many such programs on startup apps menu which looks some...
  5. RAT/Malware - Getting back Admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RAT/Malware - Getting back Admin: I’m trying to fix a family members computer. I suspect was exposed to a RAT, where they pose as windows employees and get access to the computer, remove you from admin and install adware etc. Can anyone identify if any of these are troublemakers on this computer? CCleaner...
  6. ratting

ratting: So my old pc was ratted so I factory rest it 2-3 times and ran malware bytes and it still seems to be ratted is there anything I can do to make sure that its 100% off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ratting/8a0a6945-d64e-4739-bc25-99c63a436242
  7. Not sure if I have a virus or trojan or worm or nothing

Not sure if I have a virus or trojan or worm or nothing: Hello, I have a Windows 10 and was on Microsoft Edge when I click on a website about a Nobel Prize winner and all of a sudden something downloaded -- I think it was a PDF, but I've since deleted it. In any event, by accident I opened the document while trying to close it....
  8. Can I be 100% sure the RAT is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I be 100% sure the RAT is gone?: So I had a RAT on my pc and i did a fresh reinstall of windows. the only thing is that i used the infected pc the create the usb. can i still be 100% sure its gone? ive seen some really deep keyloggers, is that enough? submitted by /u/Hedts [link] [comments]...
  9. Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with some kind of malware, worm, RAT, not sure.: Some guys, old male aquaintances, boyfriends, etc, I used to know, a lot, hackers, and other people, got into my computer and have been watching me. a lot of the pages are edited and they also do stuff like flash the taskbar at the bottom of the screen and changing what my...
  10. Some kind of admin rights issue. Not sure

in Windows 10 Support
    Some kind of admin rights issue. Not sure: Hi guys, I have this annoyance which I cannot solve by myself so please bear with me while sugesting some solutions *Smile Asking this because not quite sure which is the affected folder or how it's affected as a matter of fact. It’s about a win 10 I just installed...