Windows 10: Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have been successfully using PS3 Server with Windows 7 for some time streaming to a Sony Bravia 32EX720 TV. Since upgrading to Windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brontesurfer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi, I have been successfully using PS3 Server with Windows 7 for some time streaming to a Sony Bravia 32EX720 TV. Since upgrading to Windows 10 and streaming to the same TV the picture is totally broken up and pixelated (unwatchable.) None of the settings in PS3 Server were changed after the upgrade. The same files MKV & MP4 play using Window Media Player okay.

:)

Brontesurfer, Aug 11, 2015
  2. Desmo907 Win User

Media Player in Windows 10? for media sharing to devices (DLNA)

I just updated from Win 7 to 10. I read later that Media Player is not supported.

But it is still on the computer and I can access it and set up libraries and "appear" to share them.

However I cannot access the media servers from my Sony TV or Sony PS3 as I did before. They show up in the menu but not accessible.

I don't understand why Media Player is still on Windows 10 yet not supported...

I used Media Player to access movies and photos from my PlayStation 3 and Sony TV but seems that feature is gone. It was a great feature.

What replacement has Microsoft provided?

Desmo907, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Desmo907 Win User
    Media Player in Windows 10? for media sharing to devices (DLNA)

I still see Media Player in Win10.

I also see a new Media server on my Sony TV and PS3 and can now access my PC to play movies.

I see an older (same name) media server as well that does not work.

So it seems Media Player is working in Win10 as it did in Win 7.

Please let it last Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10 :)

Desmo907, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10

1. Problem with Sony PS3 Server after upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem Sony PS3

2. Problem with Windows 10 after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Windows 10 after upgrade: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  3. Problems after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after upgrade to windows 10: My installed ram has reduced to 2gb from 8gb after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1! I use virtual box to operate various operating systems but unable to do this due to lack of ram can you please help?...
  4. Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with upgrading drivers for windows 10 - Sony VIAO: Over the last day we have tried to download the drivers for windows 10 and have come across an error message saying that one camera driver cannot be installed. I didn’t think this would be an issue as its only the camera so attempted to download windows 10 twice but i keep...
  5. PS3 eye Windows 10

PS3 eye Windows 10: Hi to everyone, i'm new on this forum and i hope someone can help me. I have a PS3 eye camera, and i'm using it on PC windows 10 with CL eye driver test, it still works i'm using it for a track hat if i open cl eye driver test i can see on the monitor my face recorded by...
  6. ps3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps3: can I use my laptop as a display for m ps3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3/2bdb50d7-1402-492f-bb04-212657f88367
  7. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller and Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one....
  8. Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: I have a sony Vaio with 4gb of RAM, touch screen, Windows 8 pre-installed. After upgrading to 10 and for 'bout 1 month of usage my touchpad became laggy, freezing sometimes and I couldn't do the right/left click with the touchpad anymore. When I entered recovery mode the...
  9. Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade: I upgraded to Windows 10 three days ago and I now have innumerable problems. Firstly I can't open the start menu. If I right click on it I get the usual context menu but left clicking doesn't activate the new start menu. Secondly although I have the search bar I'm not able to...
  10. problems after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    problems after windows 10 upgrade: Hallo, I am having a couple of problems and I don't know if they are related or each needs to dealt with separately. I keep getting this message "the external tool disk defragmentation GUI could not be found for os windows unknown major release service pack 0...