Windows 10: Problem with sound to stereo headphones

Discus and support Problem with sound to stereo headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have two 100% identical computers... A-The Windows simulated quadrophonic and 7.1 sound test works fine B- Thesound only appears in the left and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reddwarf4ever, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Problem with sound to stereo headphones

Have two 100% identical computers...
    A-The Windows simulated quadrophonic and 7.1 sound test works fine
    B- Thesound only appears in the left and right ear, two speakers only, clicking on the others gives a wave symbol on the screen, but nothing through the headset
    Having problems with computer B not giving good 7.1 sound with HyperX cloud 2 headset, with or without the supplied in line sound card...also occasional very slight crackling sound from left channel.....not 100% proven it's a PC - B issue
    A- The HyperX gives good sound with and without the in line sound card...

Keep testing back and forth but coming to the conclusion there may be a fault with the in board sound card on PC -B

Although with the ' in line' sound card, this is connected via USB, so does it still use the funciaonality of the soundcard ?

dont know how to prove this 100% other than with the tests already done...
    here is the motherboard.....if I am to buy a new sound card, do I go for the PCI or express slot....

alteady have a EVGA 02G-P4-3658-KR GeForce GTX 650Ti fitted which takes up a lot of room...

any help or advice would be appreciated....

:)

reddwarf4ever, Jan 9, 2016
  2. PaperDawN Win User

Is there any way to change audio output to mono on Windows 10?

Hi,

Recently my headphones started to only detect one side of stereo sound. So basically both sides of my headphones are outputting the right side sound.

Is there anyway Windows 10 can be changed to Mono so I won't have an issue with Stereo sound?

Thanks!

PaperDawN, Jan 9, 2016
  3. wetzel97 Win User
    headphone and stereo not working on Windows 10 Dell xps 13 computer

When I try to play music or listen to some sort of sound, both my headphones and stereo will not play sound. I have gone to the control panel, gotten to sound, and then gone to playback. It does not display any sort of headphones in the playback section.
    But it does display Speakers (even though the speakers do not seem to be working). What can I do to get the headphones to be displayed and present and overall, how can I get sound to play through headphones and stereo option?

wetzel97, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Problem with sound to stereo headphones

Have you made sure the latest driver is up to date
    As on my laptop my sound card was updated.

hTconeM9user, Jan 9, 2016
  5. yes thanks updated all drivers and windos etc..

reddwarf4ever, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with sound to stereo headphones

1. Problem with sound to stereo headphones - Similar Threads - Problem sound stereo

2. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  3. Headphone and sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone and sound problem: Hello, I have a problem when connecting the headset to the computer. I can't control the volume. I hope you can help me as soon as possible and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-and-sound-problem/7445bc5e-c311-439c-990d-fb700f908e2b
  4. Headphone and sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone and sound problem: Hello, I have a problem when connecting the headset to the computer. I can't control the volume. I hope you can help me as soon as possible and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-and-sound-problem/7445bc5e-c311-439c-990d-fb700f908e2b
  5. Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound: Hi, I recently bought a P47 Wireless headphones and they are supposed to be stereo, but they are combining both channels and reproducing only mono sound. I have been searching on the internet a lot and I am not able to find any solution to this problem. I already tried to...
  6. Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.

Issue with Bluetooth Headphones, Stereo Sound not working.: I'm having issues with my ComfortQ+ headphones not playing stereo sound. I've tried everything from restarting to disconnecting my headphones; to even removing the drivers manually using Device Manager. Also when I try to press 'Connect' on the dropdown menu it does nothing....
  7. Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones

Problem in sound on Bluetooth headphones: I have a PC running windows 10. Earlier everything was working fine but recently I discovered an issue with the sound using while Bluetooth headphones. When I have sound playing, and I click on the Wi-Fi icon on taskbar, the sound stops coming. It does not come until and...
  8. Headphones not playing stereo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not playing stereo sound: Hi, recently my headphones broke and I bought a pair of headphones (JBL Live 650btnc) and when I am playing games like csgo, rainbow six siege etc it doesn't have left and right stereo and combines it into one channel. I have done research and I can't seem to find anything to...
  9. bluetooth headphones not in stereo

bluetooth headphones not in stereo: I have Bose Bluetooth soundsport ear buds that when connected to Windows 10 Bluetooth will only play sound in the right ear due to them defaulting to the right ear telephony option. I have updated windows 10, all drivers, added and added the earbuds, rebooted a million times...
  10. Problem getting stereo sound from headphones

Problem getting stereo sound from headphones: I have an HP laptop, and my sound card is (displayed using PCIutils for Windows): Code: Intel Corporation 7 Series / C210 Series[/quote] and I am finding difficulties in getting stereo sound from analogical headphones (plugged in with 3.5mm jack). Drivers downloaded from...