Windows 10: Problem with the calendar app

Discus and support Problem with the calendar app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the calendar app: Screenshot I have this problem on both my desktop and laptop. I'm running windows 10 N... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ros65536, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Ros65536 Win User

Problem with the calendar app

I have a problem with the calendar app:

Screenshot

I have this problem on both my desktop and laptop. I'm running windows 10 N

:)

Ros65536, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Problem with the calendar app [​IMG]

meebers, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with the calendar app - Similar Threads - Problem calendar app

2. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  3. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  4. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app - Taskbar calendar: The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent. However the events will not...
  5. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  6. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  7. Mail and Calendar app. problem

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar app. problem: Q. Will the Mail and Calendar app run on Windows 10 pro Insider preview build 18334? I can't get the app to install. Thanks! 127026
  8. Problems with Mail and Calendar App

Problems with Mail and Calendar App: I cannot access my email. Have gone to the Settings and the App permissions for Email is set to Off and is grayed out so I cannot change it. I have reset the App multiple times but it did not help the problem....
  9. Problems with Mail & Calendar App

Problems with Mail & Calendar App: We have been using the Mail & Calendar app for our users on LINX1010 devices, the email address's are setup through exchange and work fine when I send the devices out. However I am getting a number of users calling me to say there is a problem with the app and that they're...
  10. Calendar, Mail and Store app problems

Calendar, Mail and Store app problems: Calendar and Mail app don't work: I click on their icons. Nothing happens. The system is able to launch Store, I have several app updates that are pending, but when I try to download them I get an error as response (download seem to work, while installation don't). I tried...