Windows 10: Problem with the Windows 8.1 Taskbar Color

Discus and support Problem with the Windows 8.1 Taskbar Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So I just fresh installed Windows 8.1. I started installing programs,etc,and I countered a problem: [img] I need some help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kyorg, Aug 3, 2015.

1. kyorg Win User

Problem with the Windows 8.1 Taskbar Color

Hi!

So I just fresh installed Windows 8.1.

I started installing programs,etc,and I countered a problem:

Problem with the Windows 8.1 Taskbar Color [​IMG]

I need some help fixing this bug, it's really ugly,and it won't dissapear, no matter what I do. I mean the purpleish color,and the bugged "Pin" and "Close" symbols...

( Im sorry if I posted this in the wrong topic,admin please move it if it doesn't fit in the right place)
    Thanks!

Pat

:)

kyorg, Aug 3, 2015

2. Windows 10 taskbar in Lighter Color (White)

It seems M$ do not allow their users to customize taskbar colors as they wish. Sooo sad :-(

I'll switch back to Windows 8.1 now!

Ceргeй 123, Aug 3, 2015
  3. The colors on the screen get all messed up to the point of making me vomit form time to time . I suspect it occurs when there are windowds 10 automatic uptdates. How do I correct this?

The screen colors are all messed up, to the point it makes me vomit. This occurs from time to time. I suspect that this occurs when the Windows 10 send automatic updates. How do I correct this color mess?

COLOR PROBLEM, Aug 3, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User
Thema:

Problem with the Windows 8.1 Taskbar Color

1. Problem with the Windows 8.1 Taskbar Color - Similar Threads - Problem Taskbar Color

2. How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?: At the top of my screen is my menu bar & at the bottom is my taskbar. How do I change the color of them? I'm running windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-if-my-taskbar-in-windows/5028ed9f-6cbe-4945-8d40-458f970a2fe0
  3. How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the color if my taskbar in Windows 8?: At the top of my screen is my menu bar & at the bottom is my taskbar. How do I change the color of them? I'm running windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-if-my-taskbar-in-windows/5028ed9f-6cbe-4945-8d40-458f970a2fe0
  4. Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar color: Today's Windows 10 update changed the color of my taskbar from black to a light gray or light blue. I want the taskbar black. I found this on a Microsoft web site: To change the color of your taskbar, select Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors > Show accent...
  5. Taskbar color

Taskbar color: Just updated to a newer version of windows 10 since it said that the version I had was going to stop receiving updates, which reset the color for my system colors. As of now the taskbar just follows the default theme of the device e.g. dark/light. The option to show accent...
  6. Taskbar Color

Taskbar Color: My taskbar color changed from black to a very light grey. I tried to change the color by going to personalize color, But the button for Start, Taskbar and Action Center is greyed out, and cannot be chosen. Any ideas?...
  7. Taskbar color

Taskbar color: I just got a laptop that runs Windows 10. I'm trying to change the taskbar to my custom accent color but when I go to the color setting, the "Start, taskbar, and action center" checkbox is greyed out and I can't select it. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?...
  8. Taskbar and start color problems

Taskbar and start color problems: My windows 10 has just installed an update, and when it turned back on my taskbar and start was white. I tried to turn it back in the settings but whenever I did it made my windows black too, which I only want the taskbar and start to be black like before. someone please...
  9. Taskbar Color

Taskbar Color: Some how I have gotten my taskbar color to be white and I want it to be black. How do I fix that? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color/82f6fd8d-6098-4632-a2c8-114e8d4d0942
  10. Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar color: On recent update taskbar is white and unable to place a checkon the setting for taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color/555452f1-44ac-4df9-a3d1-6590559c04c4