Windows 10: Problem with Touchpad on Allods Online Game

Discus and support Problem with Touchpad on Allods Online Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , i bought a new PC 4 weeks ago , when i downloaded This Game i couldn't use the touchpad on it, the game doesn't seem it detect the cursor when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spayco, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Spayco Win User

Problem with Touchpad on Allods Online Game

Hi , i bought a new PC 4 weeks ago , when i downloaded This Game i couldn't use the touchpad on it, the game doesn't seem it detect the cursor when i move it , when i click on anything in the game , it doesn't work... but when i use another mouse i can use it on that game...
    NOTE : the touchpad work on other game ex: CoD 4 / Blur / CS Source / Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag etc....
    ==============
    some informations about my Laptop
    ==============
    Mouse : HID-compliant mouse
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Acer
    System Model: Extensa 2510G
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 820M
    Display Memory: 4045 MB
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    ==============
    please help me,
    Thanks in Advance.

:)

Spayco, Jan 25, 2016
  2. SpaYco Win User

BTW i noticed that the game does not even recognize the Cursor when i move it to the buttons they doesn't light...

SpaYco, Jan 25, 2016
  3. SpaYco Win User

someone faced this problem Before

HERE

+In PM i got this answer

Problem with Touchpad on Allods Online Game [​IMG]

SpaYco, Jan 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Problem with Touchpad on Allods Online Game - Similar Threads - Problem Touchpad Allods

2. Online Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Gaming: Whenever I am gaming online, I find that if the game's graphics are high but not too high, and I play for a long period of time, that my Wi-Fi will disconnect for only my laptop, and no other device in my house. Even the other day when I was playing a chrome game Jackbox my...
  3. Online Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Gaming: Whenever I am gaming online, I find that if the game's graphics are high but not too high, and I play for a long period of time, that my Wi-Fi will disconnect for only my laptop, and no other device in my house. Even the other day when I was playing a chrome game Jackbox my...
  4. online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games: Why is there so much trouble with the online games - they stick, they wont open, they block https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-games/0c4c8a00-1b2f-4292-a5c1-266c85d39e13
  5. online game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    online game: is the game castle clash by igg got anything to do with Xbox. Because I bought in game package .its a online game I got nothing [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre ]...
  6. Wifi problems with charger and online games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi problems with charger and online games.: This hasn't been going on forever, it recently just started, and I don't know the cause because I am unaware of any updates or apps I have installed. Whenever my Windows 10 MSI laptop is plugged in and charging, my wifi works fine across the web while I am searching for...
  7. Problem with touchpad while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with touchpad while gaming: Whenever i want to play a game, i cant use the WASD keys and use the touchpad at the same time. Im on an HP Pavilion x360, and im on the latest version of Windows 10 Basically when i hold the W key im unable to look around. When i let go of the W key it takes ~1 second for...
  8. Order and Chaose Online game entering problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order and Chaose Online game entering problem: I am having issues entering the game. I can login and see my character but after I click play the screen just stays black with the loading icon which is normal when loading but it stays like this forever. No matter how many times I try to get into the game it does this. I...
  9. online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games: Why does windows 10 freeze up when I'm playing an online game like Age of Empires it runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then I have to reload the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-games/439b8323-c799-4505-ab35-52ed15ae35e2
  10. problem with online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with online: the game on PC Horizen 4, during the game does not work online, there is a constant search for the network, when it takes 1-2 minutes and again search, in one word you can not play online...