Windows 10: Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

Discus and support Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a sony Vaio with 4gb of RAM, touch screen, Windows 8 pre-installed. After upgrading to 10 and for 'bout 1 month of usage my touchpad became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vinhthanh612, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

I have a sony Vaio with 4gb of RAM, touch screen, Windows 8 pre-installed. After upgrading to 10 and for 'bout 1 month of usage my touchpad became laggy, freezing sometimes and I couldn't do the right/left click with the touchpad anymore. When I entered recovery mode the problem gone! but not so lucky when booting into the OS. Do you guys have any idea 'bout this?

:)

vinhthanh612, Mar 1, 2016
  2. FDS81 Win User

update to windows 10 now touchtap wheel part is not scrolling down

I updated my sony vaio to windows 10 and everything is fine except that the touchpad wheel is not scrolling down and i can't figure it out how to fix it

FDS81, Mar 1, 2016
  3. vaio vpceh31ke touchpad doesn't work at all

I got a vaio laptop vpceh3k1e on win 10 and the touchpad doesn't work whatever driver I install on the sony site

VictorDinescu, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

Try going to the Sony computer website and search for an updated driver package for your touchpad. Also, you could go into device manager and delete the touchpad driver and reboot to see if the generic Windows driver works better. I had to do this on a laptop after going to Windows 10.

cflusflwfl, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

1. Problem with touchpad on Windows 10 Sony Vaio - Similar Threads - Problem touchpad Sony

2. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  3. Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness Sony Vaio Windows 10: Recently i installed windows 10 on my Sony Vaio SVE14A35CVH, and i have some trouble with the brightness. Fn keys for brightness won't work, they do work with the volume but not brightness. even if i change the setting from control panel to automatic nothing changes happens....
  4. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  5. sony VAIO windows 10 no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sony VAIO windows 10 no sound: Hi there!I've tried deleting drivers, etc etc troubleshooting yada yada and nothing is helping this..when I test for sound the system sounds are very audible but there is no sound coming through externally for anything else. Headphones are fine but otherwise there is...
  6. sony vaio care brightness problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio care brightness problem: I have a Sony S series - Vaio VPCSB25FG, after upgrading to windows 10 vaio care software is not working in spite of installing the software freshly, as a result brightness and other functions and controls are not working, any solution to this issue will greatly be...
  7. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  8. Sony vaio starting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sony vaio starting problem: I have a prolem when starting my vaio sony, shows this screen only with no any solution, please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-starting-problem/3096e97d-c9f4-49d6-9b61-6b20147c4935
  9. Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth, Sony Vaio and Windows 10: Hello, I have a Sony Vaio SVE14A1C5E. I upgrade to Windows 10 shortly after it was released. Initially, Bluetooth was automatically switched on every time I logged in, but eventually I switched it off, as I wasn't making any use of it. My problem now is that I can't get...
  10. Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safemode on Windows 10 Sony Vaio: Hi, I switched off my laptop which is running on windows 10 when I saw it froze. Afterwards, when I switched on... It is not loading... It keeps restarting... but keeps failing. Does anyone know how to open on safemode ? I never updated the settings on troubleshoot/safemode...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vaio synaptics touchpad driver windows 10

2. synaptics touchpad for Sony laptop

3. sony vaio touchpad not working

4. sony laptop touchpad not scrolling,
  5. vaio touchpad not working windows 10,
  6. touchpad drivers synaptics vaio,
  7. synaptics touchpad driver vaio,
  8. synaptics clickpad driver windows 10 vaio,
  9. vaio touchpad driver windows 10,
  10. sinaptic v7 fro viao s,
  11. sony vaio touchpad not working windows 10,