Windows 10: Problem with UAC; Permissions

Discus and support Problem with UAC; Permissions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have big problem with permissions on my account with Admins permissions. I need help. So, I can't install programs and open programs that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Artur46, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Artur46 Win User

Problem with UAC; Permissions

Hello.
    I have big problem with permissions on my account with Admins permissions. I need help.
    So,
    I can't install programs and open programs that need Administrator permissions, because UAC window (like thisProblem with UAC; Permissions :)

Problem with UAC; Permissions [​IMG]

Appear only for 0,5 secs, disappear and then shows this error:

Problem with UAC; Permissions [​IMG]

I noticed that after loading system it behaves normally. After a minute, problem brings back.
    I active by cmd built-in Administrator account and log in that. Everything works fine here.
    I already prepare to Windows 10 clear install, but maybe it can be fixed without this?
    Immediatly I say that I can't change UAC settings, beacause it needs Admins permissions that doesn't work properly.
    (Images on this post are from Internet, because I have Polish lang version of Windows and you don't understand text.
    I think, everything is understandable? Problem with UAC; Permissions :p.)

:)

Artur46, Aug 9, 2015

2. UAC Prompt YES Button gone

Hey I had a Administrator account on my pc and tryd to remove it with

I did this command in CMD with UAC permissions and it worked,

I succesfully removed the account.

The problem is when I try to run a file as UAC there will be a popup like normal but there is only a NO button and not a YES button...

Its not greyed out its just gone...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me fix this problem because I need UAC really bad and I cant use

net user administrator /active:yes

Because that command needs UAC permissions :/

- Luseres /

PerziosCraft, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Senhara Win User
    uac query

AFAIK no. Batch files can do lots of stuff so UAC will generally ask you for permission.

Senhara, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Andrejs Win User

I Have the same problem!

I can't open even regedit.exe because of permisson, also I contacted the microsoft tehnical support, they didn't helped, and said that tu contact engineers will cost around 40 eur.

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

PLEASE HELP ANYBODY

Andrejs, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Artur46 Win User
    I'm just make new account and copy files from old account to new account. I recommmend you to do same thing.

Artur46, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Sounds like damaged user account caused by an upgrade, try SFC scan, but I doubt, it would fix that.

SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Use this, to get rid of the other message (run CMD as admin, input and enter)

Disable the warning The Publisher could not be verified
    reg add "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations" /v "DefaultFileTypeRisk" /t REG_DWORD /d 1808 /f

Disable Security warning to unblock the downloaded file
    reg add "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments" /v "SaveZoneInformation" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

You could also disable UAC, use CMD in the admin account, if the user one does not work:

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System" /v "EnableLUA" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with UAC; Permissions - Similar Threads - Problem UAC Permissions

2. UAC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC PROBLEMS: UAC WILL NOT ME INSTALL PC GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-problems/f92b4f3b-7e68-49fa-a858-85ded6ac1995
  3. UAC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC PROBLEMS: UAC WILL NOT ME INSTALL PC GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-problems/f92b4f3b-7e68-49fa-a858-85ded6ac1995
  4. UAC PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Permissions and UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Permissions and UAC: Hello, I'm using Windows again after a long time using Linux. I've been told that apparently Linux is "more secure" because of the requirement of a root password to gain elevated privileges. I wanted to understand does Windows not have this in place? I know that by default,...
  6. Windows Permissions and UAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Permissions and UAC: Hello, I'm using Windows again after a long time using Linux. I've been told that apparently Linux is "more secure" because of the requirement of a root password to gain elevated privileges. I wanted to understand does Windows not have this in place? I know that by default,...
  7. UAC problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC problems: I have UAC problems. I want to turn it off but I need admin rights. So I switched user to admin, turned it off, and log on on my account but there it isnt. When I want to turn it off from that acc, I cant cuz I need admin right. What is going on? 15917
  8. Strange UAC Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange UAC Problem: We have an Asus T100 netbook with Windows 10 and three user accounts. Let's call them WifeAdmin, Wife and Husband. I log onto the computer as WifeAdmin and if I try to do anything that requires administrator privileges I get a popup that asks for the password for Husband....
  9. uac and administrator permission

uac and administrator permission: Cannot get past UAC telling me I need. administrator permission. Getting into built-in admin has not worked. Everything I try that "wants/ needs to make changes on this system" I get this same message (needs permission) Really pulling my hair out. 46794
  10. UAC Problems.

UAC Problems.: Bree !.. Thanks from me ( 'the struggler ') also. I've updated Windows and look forward to my next effort !. Alan .