Windows 10: problem with viruses

Discus and support problem with viruses in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have one problem. So in school I used my USB stick and picked up the virus FOUND.000 and System Volume Information. On the USB stick I had a lot of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by buda123, Dec 16, 2015.

1. buda123 Win User

problem with viruses

I have one problem. So in school I used my USB stick and picked up the virus FOUND.000 and System Volume Information. On the USB stick I had a lot of essential items and files, but all we have to hide and can not see any. when I open the properties it says that it carries certain memory but I can not see in it. I tried and displaying hidden files, but none of that.
    if someone can help it would be very grateful.
    and if you need the image of the situation, I can also put them.

:)

buda123, Dec 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Gaming problem after being attackedw with viruses

Hi Arvin,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when the game, which you are trying to play is not compatible with Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which game are you trying to play?

• Is the issue persist to specific game?
    I suggest you to check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

Refer to the below link:

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 16, 2015
  4. buda123 Win User

problem with viruses

I have one problem. So in school I used my USB stick and picked up the virus FOUND.000 and System Volume Information. On the USB stick I had a lot of essential items and files, but all we have to hide and can not see any. when I open the properties it says that it carries certain memory but I can not see in it. I tried and displaying hidden files, but none of that.
    if someone can help it would be very grateful.
    and if you need the image of the situation, I can also put them.

buda123, Dec 17, 2015
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    The FOUND.00x are folders created by doing a disk checkup or by using chkdsk from command-line. It will contain several files (recovered lost clusters) with the file extension chk. You can try recover these by renaming the extension (looking manually at each file header which can be quite tiresome) or you download some app. for doing this (chkback and the like).

The System Volume Information is also a folder created by the system.

I would double check your USB stick; Either it has got some file structure errors or it could be even dying. Always use "safe eject" after working with it to be on the safe side.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 17, 2015
  6. Fireforx Win User
    Launch command prompt. Then input the following attrib - r - s - h /s /d f:\*. *

'F' is the letter that is assigned to your thumb drive.

You could also try to show hidden protected system files

Fireforx, Dec 17, 2015
  7. buda123 Win User
    I try with command prompt but nothing

buda123, Dec 17, 2015
  8. buda123 Win User

problem with viruses

I try with command prompt but nothing

buda123, Dec 17, 2015
  9. eLPuSHeR Win User
    eLPuSHeR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

problem with viruses

1. problem with viruses - Similar Threads - problem viruses

2. Problem with virus & threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with virus & threat protection: Dear all,I recently performed a factory reset on both my laptop and PC to ensure a fresh start. This is a process I've undertaken multiple times without encountering any issues. However, post-reset, I noticed the absence of the virus and threat protection options in the...
  3. Problem with virus & threat protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with virus & threat protection: Dear all,I recently performed a factory reset on both my laptop and PC to ensure a fresh start. This is a process I've undertaken multiple times without encountering any issues. However, post-reset, I noticed the absence of the virus and threat protection options in the...
  4. So i have an problem with Opening: virus/thread protection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i have an problem with Opening: virus/thread protection.: Idk what should i do i cant find anything on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-have-an-problem-with-opening-virusthread/d1257b15-b110-4485-a23b-2e3171bcf693
  5. So i have an problem with Opening: virus/thread protection.

So i have an problem with Opening: virus/thread protection.: Idk what should i do i cant find anything on the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-have-an-problem-with-opening-virusthread/d1257b15-b110-4485-a23b-2e3171bcf693
  6. Virus remove problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus remove problem.: I'm having a problem with Windows Defender the threats found after I ran a full scan that last maybe around 10 hours cannot be removed by windows defender. I selected the remove option and it shows processing but after a while the threats are still listed and active. I...
  7. Virus remove problem.

Virus remove problem.: I'm having a problem with Windows Defender the threats found after I ran a full scan that last maybe around 10 hours cannot be removed by windows defender. I selected the remove option and it shows processing but after a while the threats are still listed and active. I...
  8. Virus remove problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. After a clean reinstallation of Windows 11 I still have a problem with Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a clean reinstallation of Windows 11 I still have a problem with Trojan virus: About a month ago Microsoft Defender found the Trojan virus Wacatac.H!ml. and since then I have been struggling to solve this problem. I tried all the conventional ways to remove it, in the end I did a clean reinstallation of Windows with the deletion of all files. Even after...
  10. After a clean reinstallation of Windows 11 I still have a problem with Trojan virus

After a clean reinstallation of Windows 11 I still have a problem with Trojan virus: About a month ago Microsoft Defender found the Trojan virus Wacatac.H!ml. and since then I have been struggling to solve this problem. I tried all the conventional ways to remove it, in the end I did a clean reinstallation of Windows with the deletion of all files. Even after...