Windows 10: Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving?

Discus and support Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have no Wi-Fi connection and when I check “Network Connections”, there are two items present being:- a) Incoming Connections ………… No clients... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pob786, Aug 6, 2016.

1. pob786 Win User

Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving?

Hi,
    I have no Wi-Fi connection and when I check “Network Connections”, there are two items present being:- a) Incoming Connections ………… No clients connected
    b) Wi-Fi ……………….. Not connected (with red “x” present).

When I check “IP Config /all” it states:-

Host Name ……………………………………... : John
    Primary DNS suffix :
    Node Type …………………………………....… : Hybrid
    IP Routing enabled …………………………. : Yes
    Wins Proxy enabled ………………………. . : No

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection *10 :
    Media state........................................................ : Media disconnected
    Connection Specific DNS Suffix ………. :
    Description ……………………………………… : Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
    Physical Address ……………………………… : 20-16-D8-38-05-90
    DHCP enabled …………………………………. : Yes
    Autoconfiguration enabled ……………… : Yes

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection *12 :
    Media state........................................................ : Media disconnected
    Connection Specific DNS Suffix ………. :
    Description ……………………………………… : Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi :
    Media state ...................................................... : Media disconnected
    Connection Specific DNS Suffix :
    Description ……………………………………… : Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

Hopefully someone can resolve this problem.
    Would "refreshing" Windows 10 resolve the problem?

Thank you and regards,
    John P.

:)

pob786, Aug 6, 2016

2. Lumia 535-Wifi network dint respond

Hi,

You need to provide a little about the Wi-Fi network that you are having a problem with. Is it failing to connect to all Wi-Fi networks, or is it a specific one that it wont connect to? Is it a work or school network?

If it's just a single network at work or school, ask the network administrator if the Wi-Fi connection uses EAP-TTLS? EAP requires a certificate to be sent to your phone and your network administrator may need to enable it for Windows Phone.

Christopher Miller, Aug 6, 2016
  3. Wi-Fi Issues with Nokia Lumia 920-it blocks after connecting

Hi JG2yang,

Yes, i meant the phone "freezes", after connecting to Wi-Fi. It happens when the phone is connected to my home router and even when connected to Wi-Fi hot spot that requires password authentication. I cleaned the list of recent Wi-Fi connection the
    phone but the same issue persists. Every time when this happen I am resetting the phone by pressing the power button+volume down key for 10 to 15 seconds so it un-freezes.

Are there any other settings for the wi-fi that needs to be done or it's because of the settings of the wi-fi routers?

Do you think if i restore the manufacturer settings it will solve the problem?

Nassy---01, Aug 6, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

When you click on your network icon (mine is the signal bars symbol), is the WiFi box grey or blue? If it is grey your WiFi adapter is disabled. If it is blue, then your WiFi adapter is turned on. Click on the WiFi box to toggle it. Even if it is blue, I would click on it twice to toggle the WiFi adapter off and the back on and see if that helps.

Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving? [​IMG]

Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving? [​IMG]

Also, click on "Network Settings" shown in the captures above. Then on the left of the new window that opens click on "Status". Near the bottom of the Network Status window is a link for Network reset. You might try that.

NavyLCDR, Aug 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Problem with Wi-Fi connection requires resolving? - Similar Threads - Problem connection requires

2. Wi-Fi Connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Connection problem: The problem is when I connect to my wi-fi network with my pc the whole network lag and every device be laggyAnd if I disconnect, the network just works normally and other devices work on the internet well but if I tried to connect the network lags again,So please help me and...
  3. Wi-Fi Connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Connection problem: The problem is when I connect to my wi-fi network with my pc the whole network lag and every device be laggyAnd if I disconnect, the network just works normally and other devices work on the internet well but if I tried to connect the network lags again,So please help me and...
  4. Wi-Fi Connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problems connecting a Wi-Fi network

Problems connecting a Wi-Fi network: I can't connect my pc with any wi-fi connections as i can't find any network options except the ethernet & broadband settings.Then i searched for the existing adapters in device manager & ended up founding a list of 9 adapters' name including 'Realtek PCIe GBE Family...
  6. Fix Wi-Fi Connection Problems Wi-Fi connection method disappeared

Fix Wi-Fi Connection Problems Wi-Fi connection method disappeared: The Wi-Fi shortcut is disappeared from the start bar. Even the Wi-Fi shortcut in the setting at the Network & Internet section has gone. After troubleshooting the issue, it pop up 'There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter'. Furthermore, I'm currently not...
  7. Wi-fi connection problem

Wi-fi connection problem: After an update my Laptop does not have Wi-fi option anymore....I tried trouble shooting.......it says" A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken''...I need help quickly..please anyone...
  8. Problem with Wi-Fi Connection

Problem with Wi-Fi Connection: why do i keep losing my wifi connection [Original Title: wifi connection] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wi-fi-connection/ea839003-0cda-413d-99ba-516a7066c9b3
  9. Wi-Fi connection problem

Wi-Fi connection problem: Every time my WiFi disconnects after 10-20 mins and when I run the troubleshooter the problem gets fixed and again after sometime wifi disconnects, and it continues. I need a proper solution, please help me.(I am using Windows 10 version 1909)[IMG]...
  10. Wi-Fi connectivity problem

Wi-Fi connectivity problem: [ATTACH] I face Wi-Fi connectivity problem. Whenever I tried to upgrade windows I face same problem on different laptops on different companies and I have to rollback the updates. Now the question is how to solve the Wi-Fi connectivity issue. I have tried all the possible...