Windows 10: Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows

Discus and support Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok so i'll try to explain my problem, explain my theory and tell you what I've done so far... So it started with a problem with "ghost icons" in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tywill05, Aug 21, 2017.

1. tywill05 Win User

Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows

Ok so i'll try to explain my problem, explain my theory and tell you what I've done so far...

So it started with a problem with "ghost icons" in the taskbar, so icons with no image, which were not pinned but still took space in my taskbar... I've ran a command prompt line to clear EVERYHTING that is usually on the taskbar, then pinned back my browser, Mail App, steam and other programs I want there.

Then it started to get messy... I tried adding an account to my mail app (so it's a Windows 10 "pop up" window that activate when you click the option) and it will open the window 1 second, won't load and close immediately, without letting me the option to add an account. I can't open the notifications (which would usually pop from the right of the screen) and I can't even use the Windows menu, so I must close my pc using Ctrl+Alt+Del...

I think it's all related to the first thing I did to clear the taskbar, but i'm not sure...
    I've also ran Powershell with the line : "SFC /scannow" and each time i'va ran it (5 times so far in 12 hours) it tells me "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them" which is what it is supposed to do if it found a problem, but it does it EVERY time...

Kinda stuck and out of ressources here, thanks in advance for the help *Wink

:)

tywill05, Aug 21, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Aug 21, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows :)

hitch_11, Aug 21, 2017
  4. tywill05 Win User

Also :
    Volume won't pop the adjustment windows when click, so does wifi, power and the calendar when i click on the time...

tywill05, Aug 21, 2017
  5. werby Win User
    werby, Aug 21, 2017
  6. Bree New Member
    Maybe you have corrupted your user profile. A test for that is to create another user account, sign in to that and see if everything works correctly there.

7. tywill05 Win User
    I would like to, but the windows that would allow me to log into another account (add an account option) is not opening... :/ So I can't even troubleshoot that way either

tywill05, Aug 21, 2017
  8. tywill05 Win User

tywill05, Aug 21, 2017
  9. spunk Win User
    First, try a System Restore to a time before this happened. If that is not possible,
    Enable the Hidden Administrator Account
    , log out as you, and login as the Admin. If this works, then create a new user profile, Log out as Admin, login as new user. If this is still good, copy your user files to the new user profile. Hide Administrator Account.

spunk, Aug 21, 2017
  10. tywill05 Win User
    After that didn't worked as well (could not re-add a profile after i created the admin one) I decided to factory reset the computer... Thanks for the help anyway! *Smile

tywill05, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with Win10 "pop up" taskbar windows - Similar Threads - Problem Win10 pop

2. Change proximity for hidden Win10 taskbar popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change proximity for hidden Win10 taskbar popping up: So I've set my taskbar to hidden, but I find it annoying having to move the cursor all the way to the edge to bring up the taskbar using a trackpad. Is there a way to increase the proximity of the cursor so that the taskbar pops up even if it isn't the extreme edge of the...
  3. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  4. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  5. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. taskbar pop up disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar pop up disabled: hello , i would like to ask help for my taskbar being locked , when i hover over an already opened app , it is not showing any pop op to take a peek into the app, i faced this issue recently and dont know what to do , please help...
  7. Calendar not popping up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar not popping up on taskbar: Cannot get the calendar to pop up when clicking on the time and date in the lower right hand corner on the taskbar. It will pop up on other accounts on the same PC, but not on my main account. How do I fix this? I've tried several suggestions from other posts but none have...
  8. Sea of thieves taskbar popping up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves taskbar popping up: Hello, i play sea of thieves and since a couple days ago when i move my character down or up my taskbar pops up or my close application above right pops up someone have a solution? i tried pressing F11 didnt work i tried restarting explorer in taskmanager didnt work...
  9. Taskbar popping up in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar popping up in games: This is difficult to explain but when I play any windows store game open, my taskbar pops up when my mouse cursor is at the bottom of the screen. Hiding the taskbar doesn't work. Restarting windows explorer doesn't work. Games like Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Wars 2 have this...
  10. Taskbar popping up for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar popping up for no reason: I'm new to windows 10 and having the problem with the taskbar popping up randomly. I've read other threads and found no solution and my issue might be a little different. I have the TB set to automatically hide. The TB pops up at random intervals, stays up for maybe a second...