Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10 and uhd tv

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 and uhd tv in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I was using my computer with a HD TV, and I disabled the monitor in the settings. Now I have upgraded my TV to a uhd but it says there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by zombee81, Nov 7, 2015.

1. zombee81 Win User

Problem with Windows 10 and uhd tv

Hi

I was using my computer with a HD TV, and I disabled the monitor in the settings. Now I have upgraded my TV to a uhd but it says there is no signal. If I unplugged the TV from the computer I can get the monitor back, but I can't set the settings for the TV, because I think windows 10 is trying to use the wrong refresh rate.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance.

:)

zombee81, Nov 7, 2015

2. Miracast Not Supported - Nvidia says yes, Windows 10 says no

Hey there guys,

I am facing the exact same problem when trying to connect my workstation PC to a Samsung 6 series UHD Smart TV.

Workspace OS: Windows 10

TV: Samsung 6 series UHD Smart TV (40KU6092)

My network card : Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller --> NdisVersion is 6.30 (= 6.3)

My graphics adapter: NVidia Quadro 2000 --> WDDM version 2.1 (> 1.3)

Dxdiag shows: Miracast: Not Available

I have the workstation connected to the same router that gives wi-fi to the TV. Practically, location of the devices is done via IP's and both the workstation and TV are on the same network.

I am able to see the TV in the 'Devices' menu. But I cannot see I get the 'Your PC or mobile doesn't support Miracast ...' message.

Is there a known fix for this?

DragosTriteanu, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    Recommend Lumia 950?

Off-topic, but I am curious: Do you get native resolution on a UHD or just an upscale of (Full-) HD?

Abi99 (2), Nov 7, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Connect your TV and then press Win+P to change the display between TV and monitor.

spapakons, Nov 7, 2015
  5. zombee81 Win User
    Thank you I'll try that.

zombee81, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with Windows 10 and uhd tv - Similar Threads - Problem uhd

2. Intel UHD 770 Windows Media Player Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD 770 Windows Media Player Problem: HelloWhen I try to open a video with mp4 extension on Windows media player, it gives the attached error.If I disable the video card, the video plays. If I plug in an external graphics card, it still turns on.K-Lite is also installed on the computer.I have to use this because...
  3. Intel UHD 770 Windows Media Player Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD 770 Windows Media Player Problem: HelloWhen I try to open a video with mp4 extension on Windows media player, it gives the attached error.If I disable the video card, the video plays. If I plug in an external graphics card, it still turns on.K-Lite is also installed on the computer.I have to use this because...
  4. Intel UHD 770 Windows Media Player Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Whether the intel UHD 620 is compatible with windows 11? Facing Black screen problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whether the intel UHD 620 is compatible with windows 11? Facing Black screen problem.: Hi, I am using Lenovo Ideapad s145,intel i5-8th generation. Recently i have upgraded my windows 10 to windows 11 and the problem started. The problem is that my laptop screen goes black after booting. Display adapter is Intel UHD 620. When i uninstall the display adapter it...
  6. Whether the intel UHD 620 is compatible with windows 11? Facing Black screen problem.

Whether the intel UHD 620 is compatible with windows 11? Facing Black screen problem.: Hi, I am using Lenovo Ideapad s145,intel i5-8th generation. Recently i have upgraded my windows 10 to windows 11 and the problem started. The problem is that my laptop screen goes black after booting. Display adapter is Intel UHD 620. When i uninstall the display adapter it...
  7. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  8. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  9. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...