Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10 installing

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 hard drives: one of 1TB and the second one is 2TB. I usually install Windows 10 on the 1TB, but now I am want to change it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shlomi, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Shlomi Win User

Problem with Windows 10 installing

Hi,
    I have 2 hard drives: one of 1TB and the second one is 2TB.

I usually install Windows 10 on the 1TB, but now I am want to change it.

I want to install Windows 10 on the 2TB Hard drive, But I got a problem.

This is what is appear when i enter the BIOS:

Problem with Windows 10 installing [​IMG]

I enter the UEFI one, and When I start to install i wait until it's finish.
    When the computer do restrat, the Setup install of windows start again automaticly.

and When I putted out the USB, this is what happen:
    [youtube]doXOgn70eLc[/youtube]

The computer isn't loading nothing, and the BIOS open..

What to do? the windows 10 can't be installed on this Hard Drive.

I don't know what to do.. Please Help me.
    Thank you *Smile

:)

Shlomi, Sep 8, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Shlomi Win User

Please help!!!
    I need help guys..

Shlomi, Sep 11, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    Try removing the other hard drive (1TB) and run the install with only the drive you want to install on (2TB)

6. Shlomi Win User
    I tried this in the past, still not working..
    What to do?

Shlomi, Sep 12, 2015
  7. essenbe Win User
    Try creating a UEFI and Legacy USB drive USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums.

As Dude said, disconnect all drives you are not installing Windows on. When you get to the "where do you want to install Windows', go to advanced options, delete all partitions until the drive says unallocated, then highlight the drive, select new and apply. It will create the partitions it needs, then click install.

This will help Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

But, you will have trouble activating,unless you have a retail key. If you don't, use the upgrade install first, then you should be able to do a clean install if you need to, after it activates. Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

Based on you screenshot, you have a UEFI bios. I would imagine you have an MBR partition in the hard drive you are installing to. You cannot install in UEFI on a hard drive that has an MBR partition. So, deleting all partitions on the hard drive and allowing Windows to create it the way it needs to, should solve your issue.

essenbe, Sep 12, 2015
  8. genet Win User

Quote from this post: http://www.eightforums.com/installat...tml#post414211

genet, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with Windows 10 installing - Similar Threads - Problem installing

2. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  3. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c