Windows 10: Problem with windows 10 iso download

Discus and support Problem with windows 10 iso download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to download the windows 10 pro iso using the download tool. Download progresses to 100% & starts to verify & then stops. Screen comes up & says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rlow, Jul 28, 2015.

1. rlow Win User

Problem with windows 10 iso download

Tried to download the windows 10 pro iso using the download tool. Download progresses to 100% & starts to verify & then stops. Screen comes up & says "something happened" nothing else & only option is to close?

:)

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Jul 28, 2015
  3. download windows 10 iso with download manager

You can download directly from the Microsoft Techbench website:

The Microsoft Techbench website is an alternative available for downloading Windows 10 ISO files and creating bootable copies.

Go to:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

Before you begin

Make sure you have:

• An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
    • Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the ISO downloads and scripts.
    • 16GB or Greater USB Flash Drive for use on low disk space systems.
    • Micro-USB Adapter for using media on Tablets.

Click in the Select edition list box and choose your edition, Windows 10 contains both installation files for Home and Professional allowing you to select either edition during setup. Choose that, click confirm and wait while the option is validated.
    Do not refresh the page. If you are running Windows 8.1 with Bing edition, please make sure you select Windows 10 SL.

Only select Windows 10 N if you live in Europe, please note it does not contain Windows Media Player.

Problem with windows 10 iso download [​IMG]

Click in the list box then select your language then click confirm
    and wait while the option is validated. Do not refresh the page.

Click your desired architecture then click save.

Follow the instructions to use either the
    Microsoft .iso to USB/DVD tool
    , Rufus or the Disc Image burning utility in Windows 7 or later to prepare the .ISO file. You can also mount the .ISO file in Windows 8 or later then perform an upgrade.

Prepare Windows 10 ISO file

After you have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO, you need prepare it, this is especially important for Windows 7 users..

After obtaining the .iso file you can use the built in Disc Image burning tool or Microsoft .iso to
    USB/DVD tool
    to create a bootable DVD or USB (requires a blank DVD or USB flash stick of at least 4 GB).

After downloading the .ISO file, right click it and click Burn disc image

Insert a blank DVD

Click Burn

Windows 8/8.1 users can mount the .ISO file and start the upgrade automatically. Learn more
    here

Important:

If you are creating a bootable USB thumb drive, make sure the thumb drive is first formatted as FAT32.

Connect the thumb drive

Open Computer

Right click thumbdrive

Click Format

Make sure FAT32 is selected as the file system.

For UEFI based systems

If your computer is UEFI based, these are normally systems that come pre-loaded with Windows 8 or later, you will need to prepare the ISO file for such a configuration or you will receive an error message
    during setup. The thumbdrive needs to be formatted as FAT32 and use the GPT partitioning scheme. To do this, you need to use
    Rufus, a small tool you can download for free.

Rufus - credit: Pete Batard/Akeo

After you have installed Rufus:

• Launch it
    • Select ISO Image
    • Point to the Windows 10 ISO file
    • Check off Create a bootable disk using
    • Select GPT partitioning for EUFI firmware as the Partition scheme
    • Choose FAT32 NOT NTFS as the File system
    • Make sure your USB thumbdrive in the Device list box
    • Click Start
    • Close when complete

Resources:

Pre-requisite Task

When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup.
    See links to resources about backing up by clicking the link for the respective version of Windows you are running:

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7
    Windows 8/8.1

then

then

• Disable
      (preferrably uninstall)
      your Antivirus utility before attempting the upgrade.
    • Restart a few times then try again.
    • Disable General USB Devices (example - Smart Card Reader).
    • If you are using a SCSI hard disk, make sure you have drivers available for your storage device on a thumdrive and it is connected. During Windows 10 setup, click the Custom Advanced Option and use the Load Driver command to load the appropriate driver
      for the SCSI drive. If this does not work and setup still fails, consider switching to a IDE based hard disk.
    • Perform a
      clean boot
      , restart then try again.
    • If you are upgrading using the .ISO file, disconnect from the Internet during setup, if you are connected by LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi, disable both then attempt setup again.
    • If you are updating through Windows Update, when the download reaches 100% disconnect from the Internet LAN (Ethernet) or Wi-Fi then proceed with the installation.
    • If that does not work, try using the .ISO file to upgrade if possible.
    • If you are connected to a domain, switch to a local account.
    • If you have any external devices attached to the machine, disconnect them (example, gaming controllers, USB keys, external hard disk, printers, non-essential devices).

Andre Da Costa, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Problem with windows 10 iso download

1. Problem with windows 10 iso download - Similar Threads - Problem iso download

2. Is there a way to download the Windows 10 ISO?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to download the Windows 10 ISO?: I'm asking this because the Media Creation tool tells me that I "need" 8GB on the C drive just to install Windows 10 on a flash drive which has 16GB. And I can only open 6.77GB. So here's the question: is there any way to directly download the ISO? I say it again, NOT the...
  3. Windows 10 iso download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 iso download: I have been trying for three days to download the window 10 iso file so that I can do a clean install on my laptop and wipe all existing partitions. however, it downloads at the rate of about 1% per hour, and even after leaving it to download overnight it still didn't work it...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 .iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Windows 10 .iso: Hi, I have one question. I currently own a license for Windows 10 Pro. It is installed on my laptop. Can I use the same license to download the .iso for Windows 10 or do I need to buy a separate license for that? submitted by /u/ztgarfield97 [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't Download Windows 10 ISO?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Download Windows 10 ISO?: Hey, My name is Stanley Gabboot I'm 12 years old and I've got a 2015 13 Inch Mac and I recently bought games that need windows 10 on steam without realizing that it needed "Windows 10" so my intentions were to just leave it. So my first intentions were to just leave it,...
  6. Downloading Previous Windows 10 ISOs

Downloading Previous Windows 10 ISOs: I wanted to download Windows 10 1709 using the Media Creation Tool and only the 1803 is available from the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool webpage. So, I found this page which has older previous Windows 10 ISOs. http://windowsiso.net/windows-10-iso...uild-16299-15/ My...
  7. Windows 10 ISO Download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 ISO Download: Hello. I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft ISO download page. I downloaded the 64 bit version and was prompted to pick Home or Pro during install. The selection I made was Home. The Activation has not been done yet. My question is, is this a Retail or OEM...
  8. Problem downloading 10 ISO

Problem downloading 10 ISO: Have tried downloading the 10 ISO from the HeiDoc site but am getting and error right after selecting the language - English or International English. Has Microcosoft blocked this download now?? Plus just asa by the by burning the ISO to a DVD is that best done at a...
  9. Windows 10 download ISO

Windows 10 download ISO: Hi guys, can you provide me with windows 10 download iso files so I can mount them on my usb drive and do some installs hehe Thanks a bunch, M 58970
  10. Windows 10 iso file download?

Windows 10 iso file download?: Hi guys. I know this has been discussed before, but please help a guy out *Smile I'm dealing with some app deadlines. Can you give me the direct download link for the win10 latest update iso? I have all the necessary activation codes etc, Thanks a lot,...