Windows 10: Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation

Discus and support Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a minor problem with my Windows 10 Pro installation in that I cannot get AutoPlay to work in spite of settings being set. So far I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Albyefield, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation

I have a minor problem with my Windows 10 Pro installation in that I cannot get AutoPlay to work in spite of settings being set.
    So far I have tried
    Chkdsk was not needed as windows had found no errors
    I ran sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt with the result
    Corrupted files found but cannot repair
    reading CBS.log I found 4 cases of cannot repair al of which contained the similar detail at
    000033ba
    000053b5
    000053b8
    all referring to DataOracleClientPerfCounters.......hashmismatch
    I did wonder if this is because of Java updates.

I ran DISM /online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth
    which said repairable
    I then ran restorehealh on it's own and /source:wim:e:\sources\install.wim:1 and the same with/limitaccess

All returned the error cannot find source file although I had checked that the file was there on the Windows 10 disc created from an ISO file
    After reading "configure a Windows repair Source" I looked at Group policy but within Computer configuration\administrative templates\system Specify setting for optional component installation and component repair did not exist but specify Windows Installation file did and is not configured

In desperation on advice from this forum I Tried to use a W10 disc and ran Repair but this failed.

As there are many applications on the existing installation I am loathe to perform a clean install.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

:)

Albyefield, Sep 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Facillity at Zero

Specialization in replies:

Step1

Step2

Step3etc

Installation Guide Windows 10, Sep 23, 2015
Thema:

Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation

1. Problem with Windows 10 Pro Installation - Similar Threads - Problem Pro Installation

2. Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro: I recently bought Battlefield 3, a 2011 game which uses vc2008sp1 with thex64 and x86 redist, but when installing there is an error saying that these weren't installed successfully. So I tried installing it separately from Microsoft official website, but as soon as I start...
  3. Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems installing vc2008sp1 on windows 10 Pro: I recently bought Battlefield 3, a 2011 game which uses vc2008sp1 with thex64 and x86 redist, but when installing there is an error saying that these weren't installed successfully. So I tried installing it separately from Microsoft official website, but as soon as I start...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem: I work for a small non-profit organisation. Six staff of the NPO have laptops that are all less than 2 years old and came with Windows 10 Home. Due to introduction of privacy legislation, we have implemented Azure AD and endpoint management Intune to enforce extra controls...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem: I work for a small non-profit organisation. Six staff of the NPO have laptops that are all less than 2 years old and came with Windows 10 Home. Due to introduction of privacy legislation, we have implemented Azure AD and endpoint management Intune to enforce extra controls...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows 10 pro installation problem

windows 10 pro installation problem: today purchase windows10 pro from Microsoft store after purchase and process done then restart the laptop and check it show windows 10 enterprise version and not activated . so what can I do now?????...
  8. Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home

Installation problem for windows 10 Pro but no problem for windows 10 Home: The winedt.exe LaTeX editor is a free install and free use licensed for 1 month but I am unable to install any 64 bit version of winedt on a windows 10 Pro OS but have no problem installing or using 64 bit versions on a couple of machines using the windows 10 home OS. The...
  9. windows 10 pro clean installation problem...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pro clean installation problem...: Hello.well,i have a weird problem when i trying to do a clean install of windows 10 pro from dvd media...shows a message that says:the media drivers your computer needs is missing every time i try to install it.so if there is any workaround for this error instead of using usb...
  10. Windows 10 Pro installation problems

Windows 10 Pro installation problems: I have tried to install Windows 10 Pro over Windows 7 Pro but I get an error message that it cannot update the system reserved partition. It is a 64 bit laptop and a 64 bit copy of Windows. Any suggestions? Thanks, TeresaHaight...