Windows 10: Problem with WIndows 10 Theme

Discus and support Problem with WIndows 10 Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i use UltraUXThemePatcher and WIndows 10 (last version) I have a problem everytime i apply some custom theme [img] This is what happen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by joaoameixa, May 21, 2018.

1. Problem with WIndows 10 Theme

Hi, i use UltraUXThemePatcher and WIndows 10 (last version)

I have a problem everytime i apply some custom theme

Problem with WIndows 10 Theme [​IMG]

This is what happen, sometimes im afk to do something, and when im back to PC this is what happen with theme.

LEFT image = This is what happen when im afk from PC and when i back and log in.
    Right image = Everything working perfect with theme.

When this happen i need re-apply theme ou restart my pc to solve this *Sad

Can someone help me?

:)

joaoameixa, May 21, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Problem with WIndows 10 Theme

1. Problem with WIndows 10 Theme - Similar Threads - Problem Theme

2. Problems while i patching themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems while i patching themes: So today im watching this clip and do step by steps https://youtu.be/NflAD47ulzk?si=hIvIp33xAM9UZwF- You guys time stamp to 6:56 i just do exactly the same as the video nothings wrong the program called 7tsp needs me to restart my pc for full install so i click it normally...
  3. contrast theme problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contrast theme problem: i use contrast theme a lot and have the problem of when i use it , i can see on/off switches in many applications, nor am able to adjust color choices or see options choicess in different application boxes are just invisiible. I must select "none" to be able to see /select...
  4. contrast theme problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    contrast theme problem: i use contrast theme a lot and have the problem of when i use it , i can see on/off switches in many applications, nor am able to adjust color choices or see options choicess in different application boxes are just invisiible. I must select "none" to be able to see /select...
  5. Interface / Theme / problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interface / Theme / problem: How can i fix this ugly interface of windows 11 .I've an inserted an image of kindly look through it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interface-theme-problem/fe36e22a-6264-42dd-a105-1866a331b577
  6. Interface / Theme / problem

Interface / Theme / problem: How can i fix this ugly interface of windows 11 .I've an inserted an image of kindly look through it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interface-theme-problem/fe36e22a-6264-42dd-a105-1866a331b577
  7. IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...: IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUNDIT IS ALWAYS BLACK WHAT SHOULD I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-windows-7-ultimate-the-problem-is-i-cant/887314ec-3a95-4eaa-bfe6-20637242a337
  8. IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...

IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUND IT IS...: IM USING WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE THE PROBLEM IS I CANT CHAGE THE THEME BACKGROUNDIT IS ALWAYS BLACK WHAT SHOULD I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-using-windows-7-ultimate-the-problem-is-i-cant/887314ec-3a95-4eaa-bfe6-20637242a337
  9. Display problem in Windows 10 with Windows 7 themed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problem in Windows 10 with Windows 7 themed apps: Hello there.I am having some issues with the display of apps in Windows 10 in Fullscreen mode.The thing is the app looks all right when it isn't in Fullscreen mode i.e resized normal window but as soon as I click on the Fullscreen button, some part of the window is cropped....
  10. Display problem in Windows 10 with Windows 7 themed apps

Display problem in Windows 10 with Windows 7 themed apps: Hello there.I am having some issues with the display of apps in Windows 10 in Fullscreen mode.The thing is the app looks all right when it isn't in Fullscreen mode i.e resized normal window but as soon as I click on the Fullscreen button, some part of the window is cropped....