Windows 10: Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail)

Discus and support Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; -Objective: Let my laptop has a stable connection with my home wifi without any external device assisted. -Details: Device: Acer Aspire V5 573PG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kevin632595, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail)

-Objective:
    Let my laptop has a stable connection with my home wifi without any external device assisted.

-Details:
    Device: Acer Aspire V5 573PG
    Wifi chip: Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter
    Ethernet chip: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

-Situation:
    All mobile devices (IPod touch 4 gen, IPad mini 2, a few one year old android phones and tablets) can connect to Wifi.
    The laptop is able to connect public wifi and tethering (coffee shop free wifi, government free wifi, daily timed free wifi by network company, Android portable hotspot. Android USB tethering etc.), but not my home Wifi.

-Problem:
    Laptop succeeds to connect to Wifi, the internet speed is either limited internet or no internet.
    Laptop always fails to connect to Wifi
    Laptop fails to use cable to access internet through my home wifi router (Ethernet).
    Run "Troubleshoots Problem", it says problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point.

-Succeeded Attempt:
    Use Portable Wifi USB Adapter
    Use my phone to connect to my home wifi and do Android USB tethering to share internet with my laptop.

-Failed Attempt::
    restart wifi
    change cable(Ethernet)
    netsh wlan show wlanreport
    ipconfig
    Roll back the network adapter driver
    update the network adapter driver
    downgrade the network adapter driver
    Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter
    Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /release and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter
    Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    Temporarily turn off any antivirus or malware-prevention software
    Uninstal/disable the network adapter driver and restart
    Uninstal/disable Wifi mini port
    unchecked Internet TCP/IPv4 from WLAN Properties
    unchecked Internet TCP/IPv6 from WLAN Properties
    Set up default gateways with my ip address
    Not using Bit Defender Internet Security
    Not using Mac Free
    Change Wifi brand to 2.4Ghz
    Change Roaming Policy to "Very High" or "Normal"
    sfc /scannow, result: cbs.log error, that's all

Please help my laptop connect to my home wifi again

:)

kevin632595, Aug 30, 2016
  2. Jenesequa Win User

Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail)

I Have The Same Issue This Fix Didn't Work

Jenesequa, Aug 30, 2016
  3. AlbertCKF Win User

-Objective:

Let my laptop has a stable connection with my home wifi without any external device assisted.

-Details:

Device: Acer Aspire V5 573PG

Wifi chip: Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter

Ethernet chip: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

-Situation:

All mobile devices (IPod touch 4 gen, IPad mini 2, a few one year old android phones and tablets) can connect to Wifi.

The laptop is able to connect public wifi and tethering (coffee shop free wifi, government free wifi, daily timed free wifi by network company, Android portable hotspot. Android USB tethering etc.), but not my home Wifi.

-Problem:

Laptop succeeds to connect to Wifi, the internet speed is either limited internet or no internet.

Laptop always fails to connect to Wifi

Laptop fails to use cable to access internet through my home wifi router (Ethernet).

Run "Troubleshoots Problem", it says problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point.

-Succeeded Attempt:

Use Portable Wifi USB Adapter

Use my phone to connect to my home wifi and do Android USB tethering to share internet with my laptop.

-Failed Attempt::

restart wifi

change cable(Ethernet)

netsh wlan show wlanreport

ipconfig

Roll back the network adapter driver

update the network adapter driver

downgrade the network adapter driver

Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter

Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter

Type ipconfig /release and press Enter

Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter

Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter

Temporarily turn off firewalls

Temporarily turn off any antivirus or malware-prevention software

Uninstal/disable the network adapter driver and restart

Uninstal/disable Wifi mini port

unchecked Internet TCP/IPv4 from WLAN Properties

unchecked Internet TCP/IPv6 from WLAN Properties

Set up default gateways with my ip address

Not using Bit Defender Internet Security

Not using Mac Free

Change Wifi brand to 2.4Ghz

Change Roaming Policy to "Very High" or "Normal"

sfc /scannow, result: cbs.log error, that's all

Please help my laptop connect to my home wifi again Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail) :(

AlbertCKF, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Problem with Wireless Adapter or Access Point (Very detail) - Similar Threads - Problem Wireless Adapter

2. "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" all the time: Internet suddenly disconnects all the time multiple times per hour. The wifi list either disappears or it says "can't connect to this network".It works fine in every other device.Sometimes the laptop can't find any wifi connection.Troubleshoot fixes the problem most of the...
  3. [HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [HELP] Problem With Wireless Adapter Or Access Point: So recently I'm having an issue with my wifi connection, while I'm playing a game suddenly the wifi disconnected and then reconnecting again but failed and when it attempts to reconnect the status is "Identifying Internet Access" and when I did Troubleshooting the issue is...
  4. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: Everyone else is able to access the internet but me. I keep clicking on the wifi my house uses, but it keeps saying 'cannot connect to this network'...
  5. Issue of "Problem with wireless adapter or access point"

Issue of "Problem with wireless adapter or access point": Hello there, I' m using a wireless router to connect to the internet through a USB wireless adapter to my windows 10 version 1909os build 18363.900. the router is in good condition working with other devices very efficiently and flawlessly. I tried to troubleshoot my issue...
  6. Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point

Problem with Wireless Adapter or access point: I have bought a Lenovo Legion Y7000P-1060 laptop where Windows 10 Home was pre-installed. The problem that I am facing since day 1, every time that I start up my laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network of my home that I have to lunch troubleshooting which gives...
  7. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: I was unable to find an answer to this problem in the forum, but I did find something on my own and wanted to post it in case it helps others. I was unable to reply in the already existing thread. My new laptop kept dropping off of the wifi network randomly. I would run a...
  8. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

Problem with wireless adapter or access point: My wifi is frequently going down. It says I have signal but I can't do anything on the internet. I troubleshoot it and it says the problem found was: Problem with wireless adapter or access point. It also then has a green tick next to it saying fixed. I close the...
  9. Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected

Problem with Wireless adapter or access point detected: OK So... Laptop computer is connected to wifi. Under the connection it says no internet, secured. So there's no internet. Went to control panel>troubleshooting>network and internet>network adapter Comes back with one issue: 'Problem with Wireless adapter or access...
  10. Problem with wireless adapter or Access point

Problem with wireless adapter or Access point: I lose wifi connection and I have to reboot to resolve problem at least one a day. How can I stop the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-wireless-adapter-or-access-point/21829029-40c9-4c87-a3c7-54c705d507c8