Windows 10: Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc

Discus and support Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I mainly use my PC to play and lately I'm having problems with Minecraft windows 10 edition purchased. before a windows update the game magically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImHado, Jul 30, 2018.

1. ImHado Win User

Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc

I mainly use my PC to play and lately I'm having problems with Minecraft windows 10 edition purchased. before a windows update the game magically turned me without lag .. after doing this update starts to lagg, making me lock the pc.

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox on Windows

:)

ImHado, Jul 30, 2018

2. Xbox App and Windows Store Games Lag PC

The Xbox App and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition lag my PC a ton when playing. This did not happen before May 7, but that day when I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, the game hitched frequently and everything except me froze. Then it crashed my
    entire PC. Now it just happens when I open Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and the Xbox App, I think this applies to all UWP games. Does anyone else have this problem?

BossKaiden, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User

Hi ImHado,

It seems that a corrupted Windows file is causing the lag when playing your games on your computer. For us to troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you perform the following steps below:

Steps 1: Download and run the Windows Update troubleshooter to scan and repair any corrupted Windows file on your computer. You may refer to this
    link to download the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair your Windows apps. You may refer to this
    link to run the troubleshooter.

Steps 3: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Ariel Acu, Oct 1, 2018
  4. ImHado Win User

I mainly use my PC to play and lately I'm having problems with Minecraft windows 10 edition purchased. before a windows update the game magically turned me without lag .. after doing this update starts
    to lagg, making me lock the pc.

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox on Windows

ImHado, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem with xbox app and windows store games lag pc - Similar Threads - Problem xbox app

2. Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc: Hello,i need help pls.today i played monster hunter rise. i usually play it with controller and till yesterday it worked perfectly. BUT today suddenly started lagging and my sound was changing from my headset to my tv the whole time. if i am playing with keyboard what i dont...
  3. Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game and GameSound lagging with xbox and ps4 controller on pc: Hello,i need help pls.today i played monster hunter rise. i usually play it with controller and till yesterday it worked perfectly. BUT today suddenly started lagging and my sound was changing from my headset to my tv the whole time. if i am playing with keyboard what i dont...
  4. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  5. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  6. Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App: So i think i have googled myself insane over thisRecently i upgraded my motherboard and CPU, with this i also installed Windows again, now when i try to launch any games installed either via the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app it just opens the microsoft store to the game...
  7. Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App

Problem with lanching games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox App: So i think i have googled myself insane over thisRecently i upgraded my motherboard and CPU, with this i also installed Windows again, now when i try to launch any games installed either via the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app it just opens the microsoft store to the game...
  8. Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.: So recently noticed that the Xbox beta app was out, installed it to my PC, and downloaded Gears 5 and The master chief collectionWhich I have on Steam also Firstly the downloads compared to any other download from any other source was incredibly slow! I had to leave Gears...
  9. Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app: I'll include both of these issues in one question as I believe both of these don't work because of one specific thing which I can't troubleshoot for some reason. My problem is - I cannot install games from the xbox game pass via microsoft store, the window just bricks the...
  10. Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem: Hi! 1-2 weeks ago i start with xbox beta (for PC), this app required windows update. After this update, all online games have lags... Please help:(...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app lag pc

2. lag xbox beta windows

3. xbox app game lag