Windows 10: Problem with Xtreamer Ultra Plus 2 after Win 10 install

Discus and support Problem with Xtreamer Ultra Plus 2 after Win 10 install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After upgrade from 8.1 to Win 10 I'm unable to access my PC via Xtreamer.Password/Username doesn't work anymore. Where to start to fix this ? Xtreamer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rudolfo2, Aug 6, 2015.

1. rudolfo2 Win User

Problem with Xtreamer Ultra Plus 2 after Win 10 install

After upgrade from 8.1 to Win 10 I'm unable to access my PC via Xtreamer.Password/Username doesn't work anymore.
    Where to start to fix this ? Xtreamer is connected to router and works fine (add-ons/apps ).

:)

rudolfo2, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Oscar468 Win User

External monitor won't display after upgrade

I have a Samsung Ultra Series 7 NP740U3E 13.3" laptop, with a monitor connected from its HDMI port to VGA on an external AOC monitor

Displayed fine on Win 8, but after upgrade to Win 10, I just can't get it to recognize it at all

Been into Device Manager and updated graphics driver (Radeon 8750M) but still no joy

Pressed Windows key plus P to switch to External or duplicate monitor but again nothing

Any help appreciated!

Oscar468, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Money Plus Wont Start After Win 10 Update

After upgrading to WIN 10 on my Dell laptop, Money Plus will not start. Keeps telling me to install IE6.

Any suggestions?

John R Hanna, Aug 6, 2015
  4. rudolfo2 Win User

Well,after installing Win 10 the Homegroup has no password.I've created one but I'm still stuck.

rudolfo2, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Problem with Xtreamer Ultra Plus 2 after Win 10 install - Similar Threads - Problem Xtreamer Ultra

2. Need to install win 10 on 2 partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to install win 10 on 2 partitions: Hello i have a pc with one hdd that hdd has 2 partitions D and C. D has my personal stuff. i need to install win 10 only in my C patititions is there a way that i could download t without erasing or deleting D partition?...
  3. Need to install win 10 on 2 partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to install win 10 on 2 partitions: Hello i have a pc with one hdd that hdd has 2 partitions D and C. D has my personal stuff. i need to install win 10 only in my C patititions is there a way that i could download t without erasing or deleting D partition?...
  4. Need to install win 10 on 2 partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problems after installing latest Win 10 update

Problems after installing latest Win 10 update: Installed suggested update Quality Update 02021-03 Cumulative OS Build KB5000802 19041.867 as per "pushed notification" earlier today 03/11. Upon restart Task bar now shows only MS products these not in the taskbar prior. My disk-based files have been migrated to...
  6. Win 10 install problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 install problem: My problem is: I bought a product key online. I followed the instructions, downloaded win 10. Toshiba Satellite laptop, original win 7 home. When installing from either ISO or USB, I get the following error: 0x800700B7-0x2000E Installation failed during SAFE OS phase,...
  7. Win 10 installation problem

Win 10 installation problem: Hey, I have a toshiba satellite computer. a week ago the computer got into the automatic repair loop. After trying some methods i understood that my only option is to clean install win 10 again. So, i used Rufus to make a bootable usb and when the installation got atarted i...
  8. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10: Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been using it for several years. I recently bought a Dell laptop (XPS 13 9365/ 8th gen Intel i7) with Win-10 installed. I wanted...
  9. problem after installation of win 10 1803

problem after installation of win 10 1803: after the installation of win 10 1803 appear in my laptop this button: [ATTACH] I don't understand don't download nothing and slowing the normal function of laptop. How is this button????...
  10. HDMI problem after installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI problem after installing Win 10: I have 2 regular monitors connected via DVI, and a TV which i connect via HDMI. In Windows 7 when i connected the TV one monitor automatically shut off and the other one duplicated onto the TV. Now in Windows 10 my TV wont receive any signals except when im booting up....