Windows 10: problem with Youtube lag.

Discus and support problem with Youtube lag. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro. I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit) I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yahaa08, Nov 7, 2016.

1. yahaa08 Win User

problem with Youtube lag.

hello I have a problem with windows 10 pro.

I use Chrome Version 54.0.2840.87 m (64-bit)
    I have the latest version of windows pro 10 version 1607 OS bulid 14393.351

the problem started around a week ago.

When I watch a video the sync isn't good 100%.

the sound is ahead of picture around 5s.

i have tried so many solutions but still the problem annoying can't watch Youtube

the problem is with Chrome and Edge both they lag.

I have tried to disable papperflash ( Chrome://plugins ) still not working.

How can I solve this problem? Please help me

Thanks a lot for your help.

:)

yahaa08, Nov 7, 2016

2. nokia 701 - current issues (29.09.2011)

To play youtube without any lag use opera mini. What happens is that, when you press watch in opera it opens link to default browsers, there you need to open the stream link. That is it youtube now plays via video player without lag!!!

Srikanthsd, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Chrome lagging

Original Title : Lagg

Hello i have a problem when i using chrome on windows 10 is started lag,like when i try to open youtube is loading like 20 25 seconds and same problem with other pages like facebook e.c.Can u help how to fixed the lag on internet and the games thanks
    !

cvetansavov91, Nov 7, 2016
Thema:

problem with Youtube lag.

1. problem with Youtube lag. - Similar Threads - problem Youtube lag

2. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...
  3. Lag spike problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag spike problem: When I'm playing games I get a small lag spike every 3-5 seconds and its ruining my gaming experience I searched it up on google and it said something about my RAM being in power save mode or something and I don't have a clue on how to change that. Please help me solve...
  4. No Sound & Youtube Lags w/ No Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound & Youtube Lags w/ No Sound: This morning everything was fine then after a while I lost all audio and got muted laggy playback on YouTube. I'm using Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134. My speaker is an Amazon Basics BSK20 Bluetooth unit. I was playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider when the sound cut out. The volume...
  5. Problem with Youtube UI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal look but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  6. Problem with Youtube UI

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Youtube UI: Correct forums ? my Youtube UI are different from normal loook but it happened only when i login to my Youtube Account you can see in red square with login and without login 117957
  7. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch): i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is. my windows is up-to-date so is my anti virus just...
  8. Youtube having problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube having problems.: I watch youtube a lot. however, after I installed the latest update, youtube videos have been having frames glitch into each other. This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Youtube playback problems

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube playback problems: My wife just bought a Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad..and she is unable to play YouTube videos. Any ideas? 24677
  10. Weird lagging problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird lagging problem: Hello guys, I'm new here, very pleased in Windows 10, but have one problem. I've installed Windows 10 on my HP ProBook 6540b last week. It was running perfect and very fast, and it still does, but sometimes (after maybe 1-2 hours of use) it starts lagging like hell, and I...