Windows 10: Problem

Discus and support Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently i am using lenovo G50 windows 10 laptop and i am trying to fix the pictures of choice as my lock screen background so when i am selecting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kapil, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Kapil Win User

Problem

Recently i am using lenovo G50 windows 10 laptop and i am trying to fix the pictures of choice as my lock screen background so when i am selecting a pictures it was showing we cannot fix this picture as lock screen background n i tried others pictures but the same picrures was displaying what is the solution for this .please assist me.

:)

Kapil, Apr 8, 2016

2. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

When the update is removed. it will then come back, even if you hide it.

Help me get rid of Windows 10.

I found an article the show how to take ownership of the GWX folder and then disable the scheduled task.

Maybe this is what I need to do.

Problem User, Apr 8, 2016
  3. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

The above post is for Windows 10 and I am not running Windows 10. I want to preclude Windows 10 from installing on this Windows 8 machine permanently. The case I quoted above has not worked and the first answer here has not worked.

I have a mountain of errors:

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80240020: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

And my hard drive space is being obliterated by Windows 10 downloads that (a) I NEVER reserved and (b) I do not want.

People: If you wish to post answers - great! But please do not post Windows 10 solutions because this machine is a Windows 8 machine.

I want to remove Windows 10 updating from this computer permanently and forever.

Thank you.

Problem User, Apr 8, 2016
Thema:

Problem

1. Problem - Similar Threads - Problem

2. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  3. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  4. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  6. Internet Download Speed Problem

Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  7. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  8. Network lag spike problems

Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  9. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  10. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......