Windows 10: Problems after update

Discus and support Problems after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My desktop automatically upgraded to the latest update and after a restart all my settings were messed up, shortcuts were in a grid on the left side of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Santa555, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Santa555 Win User

Problems after update

My desktop automatically upgraded to the latest update and after a restart all my settings were messed up, shortcuts were in a grid on the left side of the desktop and many of the shortcuts I had installed were missing, Services entries were deleted, my SQL settings were gone. ended up doing a restore from a backup. It also deleted my Browser and replaced it with Edge and deleted my mail program.

:)

Santa555, Dec 23, 2017

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Dec 23, 2017
  3. Unable to delete a folder

Hi,

I've a folder that I'm unable to remove since 4 or 5 months : "C:\Users\Adrien\Videos\Resolve\s5t0.". When trying to delete or rename it with Windows explorer, it says me the folder can't be deleted because it doesn't exist anymore. I've try CCleaner (cleaning
    both files and registry), RD command in the prompt and sure, Del key. Every time it says me that the folder doesn't exist, but it's still there.

My be the file is delete from the file system but still here in the index of the drive ?

Please help ! Problems after update :)

After Design, Dec 23, 2017
Thema:

Problems after update

1. Problems after update - Similar Threads - Problems update

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  5. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.: I have a Questrade account, the latest automatic windows update has messed up the access to the account. Is anyone else having issues? I also use Sentinel Hub which is also messed up. Both work just fine on a computer that was not updated....
  6. Problems with the latest automatic Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problem with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  8. Problem with Windows Updates

Problem with Windows Updates: So there’s a problem with my windows updates which is I cannot fix it almost 2 hours now. Can someone help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-windows-updates/913c6711-edb5-40c8-81c9-7f59dff3103a
  9. Having a problem on windows update setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd
  10. Having a problem on windows update setup

Having a problem on windows update setup: Hi can someone help having a problem on this set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-on-windows-update-setup/6d027f61-cb7d-4c75-ad74-537d822affcd