Windows 10: Problems downloading windows 10

Discus and support Problems downloading windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am currently using Windows 7 and have attempted to download and install windows 10 at least 10 times. Since I have only a few days left to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by obeone23, Jul 29, 2016.

1. obeone23 Win User

Problems downloading windows 10

I am currently using Windows 7 and have attempted to download and install windows 10 at least 10 times. Since I have only a few days left to install win 10 I am hoping you can give me some tips on how to do this. The first few times I was getting error codes I was able to fix those. The last time I tried the install it seemed to go okay there were no errors but after running for 24 hours I gave up. Is that unusual to go that long. Because my pc is a light weight should I just stay with win 10. Thank you

My computer is:
    Compaq AMD Sempron Processor 3200+
    3gb ram
    100gb hard drive

:)

obeone23, Jul 29, 2016

2. "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

How do I fix it??? "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

Downloading problems, Jul 29, 2016
  3. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Jul 29, 2016
  4. Problems downloading windows 10

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Problems downloading windows 10

1. Problems downloading windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems downloading

2. Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store: Ok, so a bit of a backstory. I've had an Xbox One since it was released and own several Play Anywhere title. Where I live I'm also limited to an 8Mb connection (however hopefully that will change in the next couple of months however I'm not holding my breath). On my old PC...
  3. Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x803FB107, Problem downloading Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Addition: Hello, I have just bought Sea of Thieves, but it simply is not downloading. It goes to the "looking for license" then gives me this error. When, in the bundle, I try to download just "Sea of Thieves", I get Code: 0x803F8001 as an error. Not really sure why this is... I...
  4. Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - download but did not install - installation problem: Hello, my name is George, Is usual to installation updates runs 5min. and stand at 0% all time ?! Thank you. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-download-but-did-not-install/775b175d-3fa8-472d-92b7-e04d2f94135b
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft Download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Download problem: I redeemed my code for Windows 10 Minecraft, but it still says I have to pay for it and it says I can buy it or play the free trial, I am super confused! HELP!!!...
  6. Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Post Download Problems With New Windows Version: I use Mozilla Firefox and have for years. After downloading and installing the new Windows10, I lost all of my graphics and continue to get an error message that Windows will not let Firefox.exe access the Graphics Driver. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled the latest...
  7. Problem with pin and password before downloading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with pin and password before downloading: Why can't I download a program using my pin? The pin and/or password are both rejected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-pin-and-password-before-downloading/9bae21d5-85c2-4d4b-bc10-cd550a2584e3
  8. Windows 10, version 1903 download and installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 1903 download and installation problems: I have followed the instructions and steps to install the updates on my dell Inspiron 17 5767 several times but it has always stalled. At first it got stuck at 35% and later at 25%. I have gone to dell's website to update the Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers but it...
  9. Hyper slow download speed problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hyper slow download speed problem: Heya Community! I recently bought a 150Mb network from my local ISP and for some reason, internet download speed barely goes higher than 0.6Mb but upload speed stays completely normal... Strangely enough, streaming services like youtube seem to work fine I even tested...
  10. Windows Crashed while Downloading Game and Causes Storage Problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Crashed while Downloading Game and Causes Storage Problems.: Windows Crashed while downloading ARK: Survival Evolved and now It says I need to restart the entire download but the content from before the crash is now stuck on my PC. Any help with removing the dead space would be appreciated....