Windows 10: Problems downloading windows 10

Discus and support Problems downloading windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am currently using Windows 7 and have attempted to download and install windows 10 at least 10 times. Since I have only a few days left to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by obeone23, Jul 29, 2016.

1. obeone23 Win User

Problems downloading windows 10

I am currently using Windows 7 and have attempted to download and install windows 10 at least 10 times. Since I have only a few days left to install win 10 I am hoping you can give me some tips on how to do this. The first few times I was getting error codes I was able to fix those. The last time I tried the install it seemed to go okay there were no errors but after running for 24 hours I gave up. Is that unusual to go that long. Because my pc is a light weight should I just stay with win 10. Thank you

My computer is:
    Compaq AMD Sempron Processor 3200+
    3gb ram
    100gb hard drive

:)

obeone23, Jul 29, 2016

2. "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

How do I fix it??? "WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" wont upgrade to windows 10 keep getting this error

Downloading problems, Jul 29, 2016
  3. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Jul 29, 2016
  4. Problems downloading windows 10

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Problems downloading windows 10

1. Problems downloading windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems downloading

2. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  3. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  5. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  6. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Big download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big download problem: Hi thereI really will appreciate this very strange problem im having . OK I have uses msfs with simbrief for a long time , I know how it works . OK I do myself a flight plan , generate it . I then go to the bottom and save it to downloads , we'll I click 2020 then choose...
  8. Big download problem

Big download problem: Hi thereI really will appreciate this very strange problem im having . OK I have uses msfs with simbrief for a long time , I know how it works . OK I do myself a flight plan , generate it . I then go to the bottom and save it to downloads , we'll I click 2020 then choose...
  9. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d
  10. Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...

Hello, i've had this problem, microsoft store stopped downloading/update apps, did...: It started to pop up messages saying that MS was missing, i tried to make alot of stuff to make it work but it just didn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-ive-had-this-problem-microsoft-store-stopped/89e4d936-b43c-4b6e-9f87-6c315d1d529d