Windows 10: Problems found after running sfc /scannow

Discus and support Problems found after running sfc /scannow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; WINDOWS\diagnostics\system\Apps" is not owned but specifies SDDL in component Microsoft-Windows-AppsDiagnostic, pA = amd64, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken =... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jenoseel1, Oct 17, 2015.

1. jenoseel1 Win User

Problems found after running sfc /scannow

WINDOWS\diagnostics\system\Apps" is not owned but specifies SDDL in component Microsoft-Windows-AppsDiagnostic, pA = amd64, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}

:)

jenoseel1, Oct 17, 2015

2. No login screen- hard error: explorer.exe

After running SFC scannow no abnormalities found.

Decided to reinstall W10.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hugo.

Hugo van der Velden, Oct 17, 2015
  3. Wilson T Win User
    Run CCleaner and sfc /scannow?

Can System File Checker preform registry scan?

Wilson T, Oct 17, 2015
  4. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

Pls try running the following command line from an elevated command prompt:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

When that has finished run sfc /scannow again to see if there are still errors present.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 17, 2015
  5. jenoseel1 Win User
    Someone suggester earlier, but just got message the "Windows cannot find".

Someone else recommended running Reimage programme which found and repaired registry problems. Now seems OK.

jenoseel1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problems found after running sfc /scannow - Similar Threads - Problems found running

2. sfc\scannow was just run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc\scannow was just run.: i ran sfc /scannow after it say windows resource protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them for online Repairs details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\logs\CBS\CBS.logs. for example c:\windowns\logs\CBS.log for oflinerapirs details are...
  3. problems in sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems in sfc /scannow: Hey there, I am having problems with my computer giving me BSODs when it boots up. i ran sfc /scannow, and it teturned with this:Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.2546] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan....
  4. problems in sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems in sfc /scannow: Hey there, I am having problems with my computer giving me BSODs when it boots up. i ran sfc /scannow, and it teturned with this:Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19045.2546] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan....
  5. problems in sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Issues encountered after running sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues encountered after running sfc /scannow: Desktop\Windows 10; Version 20H2A Microsoft Tech agent recommended I ran this Command once or twice a year several years ago when I ran into issues with Windows and had to Re-Install Windows when the Tech had me run this command....the command found many issues that could not...
  7. Cannot run SFC/scannow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot run SFC/scannow: Dear all, Tried all sorts of remedies for above problem, nothing seems to work. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-run-sfcscannow/85432df1-6503-4753-bdd6-932c282071ca
  8. Run a sfc /scannow and found some corrrupt file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a sfc /scannow and found some corrrupt file.: As the title says after I found out that some of system apps/files are corrupted after clean installation of windows 10; Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located...
  9. sfc /scannow found errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found errors: I ran "sfc /scannow" just for the heck of it and it found the following errors. CbsPersist_20150814233244.zip [img] Can anyone decipher the issue(s) it's pointing to? And perhaps know how to resolve it? 17116
  10. Problems With SFC Scannow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems With SFC Scannow: SFC Scannow is throwing up a problem Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Now I've tried to fix them with SFC Fix application but no joy. DISMfile attached. 14501