Windows 10: Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

Discus and support Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArifRinaldi, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it took so long to load with my default media player by windows and of course its not loaded until very end. Its only for .mov ekstension file. Is there anyway I can solve it? Thanks

:)

ArifRinaldi, Feb 21, 2024

2. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files (Windows 11)

Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve..
    I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it took so long to load with my default media player by windows (and of course its not loaded until very end). Its only for .mov ekstension file. Is there anyway I can solve it? Thanks

ArifRinaldi, Feb 22, 2024
  3. Vario Win User
    Mov codec broken.

My mov codec must be broken. All the *.mov files are opening, but the colors are all damaged. Any suggestions? I have tried quick time alternative as well as quicktime with the same result. Whats the best way to clean out the old codecs so I can reinstall.

Vario, Feb 22, 2024
  4. slim142 Win User

Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

.MOV files play choppy

Trying to open .mov files on a computer, video will start fine for 3 seconds then freeze. Play for one second, then freeze again for 5 seconds. Happens with multiple .mov files.

Tried using WMP and VLC. Task manager is not showing signs of PC being taxed.

Ideas?

slim142, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

1. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Problems opening deleting

2. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  3. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  4. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Movie and TV App will play old MOV files but not new MOV files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movie and TV App will play old MOV files but not new MOV files: I have recently been moving files from my laptop to my PC. All my video files are in the MOV format because they were created from my phone. All the videos play from the Movies and TV app on my laptop. After I transfer the files from my laptop to my PC via flash drive, I...
  6. Animotica rendering MOV files problem

Animotica rendering MOV files problem: Hi there. This is really becoming a major problem. I used to create MP4 videos using Animotica, no problem. However, I recently tried using MOV videos in Animotica and during rendering it never finishes. I try to combine about 4 separate MOV file videos and then it never...
  7. .MOV files on Photos App

.MOV files on Photos App: Hi, I have been having problems playing MOV files on the photos app. I downloaded some codecs from the microsoft store at a cost of 79 pence. This has partially fixed the problem as Photos app will now play the files. However, when I try to incorporate these MOV files...
  8. .MOV files -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .MOV files -: what sw do i need to download to view these video files to see and hear them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files/c7b6183e-4aff-4ab5-b8b1-d489560e2485
  9. mov files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mov files: As usual Microsoft in its grand plan it has not provided to play an MOV file!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files/35c167f9-1dea-4bbd-91f4-d0249b03c135
  10. .MOV file will not play

in Windows 10 Support
    .MOV file will not play: My daughter sent a message to my wife’s IPad, that contained a .mov file of the junior school concert items a grandson took part in, from her IPhone. I wanted to listen with better volume and sound, so we the file to an email to me: File name IMG_nnnn.MOV. I detached the...