Windows 10: problems moving mouse between vertical monitors

Discus and support problems moving mouse between vertical monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I recently received my Alienware Aurora and set it up in my home office. I have a triple screen setup with two monitors mounted vertically above and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jonathan Nobles, Jun 20, 2018.

1. problems moving mouse between vertical monitors

I recently received my Alienware Aurora and set it up in my home office. I have a triple screen setup with two monitors mounted vertically above and below one another,and the third monitor on the left of these two in portrait mode. The two vertical monitors are both in landscaped mode. The bottom landscape monitors is my main display and is designated as monitor 1, the portrait monitor to the left is designated monitor 2 and the top landscape monitor is designated monitor 3. All three...

problems moving mouse between vertical monitors

Jonathan Nobles, Jun 20, 2018

2. Can't Move Mouse Vertically Between Two Side Monitors

Hi,

I have three monitors that are arranged the same way as in the picture. I want to be able to move my mouse vertically between monitors 2 and 3, but I cannot for some reason. I can only move it horizontally between monitor 1 and the other two. If I want to
    move my mouse from monitor 2 to 3, I have to go through monitor 1 first.

Any help is appreciated!

problems moving mouse between vertical monitors 473d9063-f23e-47d4-a1a3-ddb86361d93c?upload=true.png

TheSeaRabbit, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Robxx Win User
    Texts move vertically on clicking the mouse in Windows 10.

Original Title: Why does text move?

Hello,

How do I prevent text from moving, slightly , on a mouse click event? I am not sure if this is a Windows problem or a mouse setting problem. The text moves in the vertical direction, usually a few lines. Its almost like an auto adjust function. Regardless,
    it is annoying.

Thank you.

Robxx, Jun 21, 2018
  4. ltwally Win User

Jump List vertical spacing

Anyone know of a way to condense down the vertical spacing for Jump Lists? It may be reasonable for tablets, but the spacing is ridiculously over-large for anything with a mouse.

Thanks

problems moving mouse between vertical monitors [​IMG]

ltwally, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. problems moving mouse between vertical monitors - Similar Threads - problems moving mouse

2. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  3. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  4. Mouse pointer changed to dot between vertical arrowheads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer changed to dot between vertical arrowheads: I am now getting a mouse pointer that is a dot between two vertical arrow heads and the screen scrolling madly. It is not funny. Please help me fix it. I have had no alcohol today yet....
  5. Issue with moving mouse between monitors in a multi-monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with moving mouse between monitors in a multi-monitor setup: This might be a bit of an an usual problem, atleast I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem. I have 5 Monitors in a surround setup as one can see in this screenshot of my display organisation: [ATTACH] Moving the cursor or windows between monitors poses no problem...
  6. Monitor problems, vertical flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor problems, vertical flickering: I have been experiencing a monitor mulfuncioning on my HP ENVY x360, i dont understand if this problem has to do with hardware or software. On some occasions, mainly while im using microsoft word, my screen starts to flicker and to display vertical lines. Once i reboot the...
  7. Move mouse between non-touching monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move mouse between non-touching monitors?: This is my current setup. I can move the mouse between 1 and 3 or 2 and 3, but not between 1 and 2. How can I make it move between 1 and 2? submitted by /u/Electro-Ninja [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't move mouse between multi-monitor setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move mouse between multi-monitor setup: I have a multi-monitor setup like this: https://imgur.com/a/U3rRx2g Everything works well, except to reach monitor 4, I can only move my mouse from monitor 3->5->2->4, but I can't go directly from monitor 3->4. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Future-Professional [link]...
  9. How to get mouse to move between the two monitors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get mouse to move between the two monitors.: I have a Toshiba Satellite s55 and a dell monitor. Can get home screen on monitor but if I choose 2 as the monitor I can't get the mouse to come back to my laptop....
  10. Mouse gets stuck trying to move between monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse gets stuck trying to move between monitors: Hi. I have an annoying problem. When I move from my secondary LCD to the primary, sometimes the mouse won't cross the threshold unless I move it fast. I read about mouse monitor escape speed from this thread, but after adding the reg key to the control panel/desktop and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how move mouse up when screens are stacked

2. windows 10 how move windows vertically when monitors stacked vertically

3. how to jump cursor from one screen to another

4. vertical between 2 monitors,
  5. move mouse to different display vertically,
  6. why cant i scroll between two vertical monitors,
  7. make mouse move vertically between monitors,
  8. vertical monitors mouse set up,
  9. moving a mouse vertically between two screens not horizontally