Windows 10: Problems posible trojan

Discus and support Problems posible trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Having problems..I couldn't open sites on FF..I can't recall exactly what it said but was something like the site was not set up properly & wasn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 10beers, May 21, 2018.

1. 10beers Win User

Problems posible trojan

Having problems..I couldn't open sites on FF..I can't recall exactly what it said but was something like the site was not set up properly & wasn't safe. FF could not connect. I ran Unhack-me & can move around but there are many problems shown on Rkill. I would be thankful for help.

:)

10beers, May 21, 2018

2. The virus and antispy update is not posible

The virus and antispy update is not posible all the times when I try to updated after a few hours just display a massage that is not posible to updated. Anyone could tell me which one is the next step to update it?

Gerardo 804, May 21, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, May 21, 2018
Thema:

Problems posible trojan

1. Problems posible trojan - Similar Threads - Problems posible trojan

2. Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: i had a problem with trojan, and i saw a post telling me to scan it with Malwarebytes and Micrsoft Safety Scanning, i did and it said it solved the issue but im very paranoid so how do i check if its 100% gone? do i just full scan it with windows security?...
  3. trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan: my desk to computer said I had a Trojan and to call this number. not sure legit. Norton said to turn off computer for 3 hrs. thoughts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan/398813f7-bde9-459c-8c58-da36e3e69a32
  4. Trojan

Trojan: I was searching the internet for Mortal Kombat 1 Downloads, I thought it was free because it was an old game. I stumbled upon a website, and downloaded a file, it was a Trojan. More specifically "Trojan.Delf.Q" as what the Free version of SpyHunters said. I don't know what to...
  5. Trojan

Trojan: Hi, The other day I received the following severe warning after doing a scan. Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn. Windows Defender acknowledges the threat but cannot remove it. I have read from others that they believe this to be a false positive. Please explain. MDS...
  6. Uninstall Photos not posible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Photos not posible: Hi, I can't uninstall Photos because the button is shadowed. Any hint? [ATTACH] Thanks for your help. Regards, Jose Luis. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-photos-not-posible/c8ddef87-aae2-42fc-9cc3-c1be5cc8ba14
  7. Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml: Hi, I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan but it is unable to delete it permanently. Although I delete it by clicking on "start actions" in windows defender, it keeps...
  8. trojan horse virus problem

trojan horse virus problem: Hey sir This is Harshit. My Problem is that once i install LOIC Softwere in a .rar file , with that file a virus was included ( i did't no about it ) , Now i'm affected with that virus Windows Defender and my K7 antivirus Both are Unable to find vires , i want to remove...
  9. Trojan

Trojan: Was browsing on ie. For a hotel in London and my pc had a box pop up and a voice asking for money to unlock my pc.. You know the sort of thing.. I unplugged then restart did a full scan windows security said I had a serious trojan... Down loaded malware bytes free trial......
  10. Trojan or not ?

Trojan or not ?: Hi all, Not quite sure when this started but roughly somewhere around July I noticed a file called NTUSER.rhk that resides in "Users\My username". Googling for the .rhk file extension gave me a bit of a scare as most sites suggest this is associated with Trojan....