Windows 10: Problems sending email to multiple addressees

Discus and support Problems sending email to multiple addressees in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.228, Mail & Calendar Version 16005.10730.20053.0 I am trying to send an email using the above mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FAS72, Aug 25, 2018.

1. FAS72 Win User

Problems sending email to multiple addressees

Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.228, Mail & Calendar Version 16005.10730.20053.0

I am trying to send an email using the above mail client to five (5) addressees on the TO: line and sixty-four (64) addressees on the BCC: line. I receive a Send Error with the following text in the body of the message:

"We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."

No error code is visible and the offending address is not identified. My message does not have any attachments, so that is not the problem. I can send the message to the same addressees with no problems using the AOL webmail client, so I don't think any specific email address is invalid. I also think that 69 total addressees on an email message is within specs for the maximum recipients of an email message.

Does anyone have any idea on what the issue might be?

:)

FAS72, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Dwer12 Win User

how to add multiple contacts "addressees" to a new or forwarded email using Win 10

Has anyone figured red out how to add multiple contacts "addressees" to a new or forwarded email using Win 10

Changing the title

old title-using Win 10 mail

new title - how to add multiple contacts "addressees" to a new or forwarded email using Win 10

Dwer12, Aug 25, 2018
  3. how to add multiple contacts "addressees" to a new or forwarded email using Win 10

Hi,

Thank you posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that wanted to add multiple contacts addressees to a new email using Win 10.
    Don’t worry, I'll be happy to assist you with this .

To assist you further with this issue, please provide us the following information:

• How do you access your email account? Is it by Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook.com?
    • Are you using a Computer/ device to access your emails? Provide the make and model of the device?
    Please reply us with the above information and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Problems sending email to multiple addressees

answer to ticket# 1421635078 - Need an answer as to how to be authorized to send a multiple addressee e-mail without being classified as spam

answer to ticket# 1421635078 - Need an answer as to how to be authorized to send a multiple addressee e-mail without being classified as spam

RobertButz2, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Problems sending email to multiple addressees

1. Problems sending email to multiple addressees - Similar Threads - Problems sending email

2. Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Sending Email in Windows 11: I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but...
  3. Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Sending Email in Windows 11: I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but...
  4. Problem Sending Email

Problem Sending Email: I have been sent e-mails that do not show up in my inbox or Spam/junk folders. I I then do a search for them in my spam/junk folders they do show up [Original Title: e-mail]...
  5. Problem with sending email from yesterday

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with sending email from yesterday: I can receive emails but cant send them since yesterday. They show up in my sent box but never get to recipient. They are not in my outbox. Checked settings pop and smpt and they are fine. any ideas?...
  6. Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail: When I send an email it is no longer appearing in my Sent box. I am therefore not sure whether they have been sent. I did recently receive a reply to one of my sent messages so they are going out. I simply don't have a copy in my Sent box...
  7. Sending multiple emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sending multiple emails: I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward. Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:...
  8. Problems sending emails

Problems sending emails: I just set up an new MS email account - Cant seem to send emails from it - receive fine - but it just sends a message back from "Administrator" saying as per below - any ideas what the problem is???????? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients....
  9. Having problem sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having problem sending emails: I am using Window Live mail and as of last night cano't send emails. They all go to my out box and message pops up a secured conection to the serer could not be established...
  10. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC: hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we werent able to send this message so weve put it in your drafts folder. before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.

2. win10 mail multiple addresses problems

3. We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large

4. problems sending emails with multiple addresses,
  5. message in email We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.,
  6. mail version 16005.10730.20064.0,
  7. outlook cant send emails but can receive Version 16005.10730.20115.0,
  8. mail Version 16005.10730.20115.0,
  9. outlook mail version Version 16005.10730.20064.0