Windows 10: Problems while selecting any image for background, user image etc.

Discus and support Problems while selecting any image for background, user image etc. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever I wanted to select any image for the background, user account etc., the file explorer window which opens up get hidden, before I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akash, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Akash Win User

Problems while selecting any image for background, user image etc.

Hi,

Whenever I wanted to select any image for the background, user account etc., the file explorer window which opens up get hidden, before I can do anything and it don't even let me do anything where I was. It doesn't happen every time, but it's too irritating.

For example, if I wanted to change the background image, I click on Browse and the window open and get hidden instantly. I can only see the Personalize menu but can't do anything there and need to close it via Task bar or task manager. *Sad

Any idea to solve it?

:)

Akash, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Skyweb_ Win User

Black background when selecting an image larger than 20 MB

I still have not found a solution to this problem.

Skyweb_, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Skyweb_ Win User
    Black background when selecting an image larger than 20 MB

Hi, thanks for your response. Dissapointingly I already have the latest driver for my display adapters.

Skyweb_, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Problems while selecting any image for background, user image etc.

1. Problems while selecting any image for background, user image etc. - Similar Threads - Problems while selecting

2. Windows background image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows background image: I have got used to Windows resetting the background image after an update which is just an annoyance.But it also defaults to picking some random images from my recent pictures before I log in and uses them.What if it found some "private" images on the computer and they were...
  3. Windows background image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows background image: I have got used to Windows resetting the background image after an update which is just an annoyance.But it also defaults to picking some random images from my recent pictures before I log in and uses them.What if it found some "private" images on the computer and they were...
  4. Background image Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background image Problem: I have a problem where only in my screen i get like a "transparent" image above all my open program , i cant get a screenshot bc in the screenshot people cant see it,is like a normal photo ,but in my screen is like a image i can see through of a youtube page....
  5. Background image Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background image Problem: I have a problem where only in my screen i get like a "transparent" image above all my open program , i cant get a screenshot bc in the screenshot people cant see it,is like a normal photo ,but in my screen is like a image i can see through of a youtube page....
  6. Background image Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. settings: user name with account image, email, etc.

settings: user name with account image, email, etc.: I would like to know based from this YouTube video, www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXKCFVCxU2c (0:30), there is the user name, email address, My Microsoft account, account image, OneDrive, Windows update & rewards under settings. Mine does not have that. How to get that to appear or...
  8. Desktop Background Image

Desktop Background Image: I want to share my current desktop background image. How may I copy and send that image file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background-image/3fd31b9c-54e6-41c3-a3e9-add795e419f2
  9. Background Image

Background Image: My laptop changed the background image by itself with my PC's one. I installed Windows 10 from there website on my new PC and reinstalled the same Windows on my laptop. I connected on both devices on my Microsoft Account. However I did this a few weeks ago and my laptop's...
  10. Microsoft Background Image

Microsoft Background Image: Hi All, Have been asked if it is possible to utilise the Background image within Windows 10 as a type of notice board within an office of multiple users. In short want to know if there is a way to have a single user be able to edit a file/image and have it appear on all...