Windows 10: Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10

Discus and support Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After downloading windows 10 I am unable to answer email on aol. As soon as i start typing in a dialog box the aol software shuts down 12785 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JKMagic, Aug 4, 2015.

1. JKMagic Win User

Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10

After downloading windows 10 I am unable to answer email on aol. As soon as i start typing in a dialog box the aol software shuts down

:)

JKMagic, Aug 4, 2015

2. AOL problems after installing Windows 10

My Windows10 came with this computer. It is only three and a half years old and I am having a lot of problems. One is that as I'm writing an Email on my AOL account it disappears.

RosePaterno, Aug 4, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10

1. Problems with AOL email after downloading windows10 - Similar Threads - Problems AOL email

2. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  3. Problem Login to AOL due to Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem Login to AOL due to Malware: I am unable to login to AOL to retrieve my Verizon emails. When I enter my account password, I am redirected to: https://guce.advertising.com/collectIdentifiers?sessionId= [left off r/t concern for personal data] This started about 2 weeks ago. It doesn't matter which...
  4. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  5. AOL email sync issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL email sync issues with Windows 10: I have read and watched all the videos about this and my frustration level is at an all time high. I CAN NOT get my AOL account to sync with my WIndows 10. I add it and then I get the needs attention message. I have changed the advanced settings and then I get my AOL...
  6. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....
  7. AOL email as default with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email as default with windows 10: I keep getting windows outlook as a choice for email . Can anyone tell me how to set AOL email as default email ????? [Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]...
  8. download emails problem

in Browsers and Email
    download emails problem: I have my email with Lycos and I am trying to find a way to backup my messages. Problem is Lycos does not offer POP/IMAP service for the free email service (unless you upgrade to the paid service). Lycos does offer the option to download messages into eml formats but only one...
  9. AOL?

in Browsers and Email
    AOL?: My wife's laptop updated Windows 10 last night and when she logged on her default website is AOL. She put here default site to her normal site but AOL still keeps popping up. Did Microsoft package AOL with the new update? How do I get rid of the AOL. I have been a devoted...
  10. Downloading on Windows10

in Browsers and Email
    Downloading on Windows10: I removed W10 and reinstalled my W7 after I was frustrated that I could not select the download button on sites, as I have always done before with my W7 and then could not see the "Save As" drop down box to select which file I wanted to save the download to and I could not...