Windows 10: Problems with Edge

Discus and support Problems with Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all. I have a few problems with Edge. On my desktop edge will not display any .pdf files. I get a “oops, something prevented edge from displaying... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Sven1458 Win User

Problems with Edge

Hi all.
    I have a few problems with Edge.
    On my desktop edge will not display any .pdf files. I get a “oops, something prevented edge from displaying this file” or some such thing.
    I then switch to IE11 and all is fine. Adobe reader is installed.

On my laptop, edge will not download anything. I did the edge reset,
    Solved Reinstalling Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 Forums
    Still got the same problem.
    Any idea on how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Sven

:)

Sven1458, Oct 11, 2015

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Oct 11, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Oct 11, 2015
  4. Sven1458 Win User

Problems with Edge

No one has a solution for this?

The funny part is that when I upgraded to win 10 all was working fine. I did not have any problems.
    so I decided to do a clean install and now I have problems.

Strange
    Sven

Sven1458, Oct 13, 2015
  5. torre Win User
    Random ideas:

Are Windows 10 updates current ?

Disable or remove Adobe Reader. The Windows reader works fine.

Does Event Viewer list any error codes that can be researched ?

When you attempt to download, no error message, nothing at all happens ?

Did you see this article ? http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-7e959f1dc116

torre, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Sven1458 Win User
    yes I did, no joy
    Thanks for your input
    Sven

Sven1458, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Edge

1. Problems with Edge - Similar Threads - Problems Edge

2. Edge download problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge download problems: I am using Windows 10 version 1903 and Microsoft Edge. I set edge to download to a common folder … C:\all\ … It was working fine for weeks. No matter what website I downloaded from all the downloads went to the common folder. All of sudden (can't remember when it started)...
  3. Problem starting Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem starting Edge: Description Faulting application name: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe, version: 11.0.18362.1, time stamp: 0xceb8cbe1 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000604 Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000 Faulting process id: 0x7c8 Faulting...
  4. HELP!! facebook marketplace problem with pics in edge

in Browsers and Email
    HELP!! facebook marketplace problem with pics in edge: so I'm having this really annoying problem with my laptop + desktop with Facebook market place, is that when I click on an item I'm interested in, a window is supposed to pop open and I can see the description and bigger photo's, but now only the description is showing but no...
  5. Sudden problem with Edge and Streaming video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden problem with Edge and Streaming video: Hello All, I have a "Watch TV Everywhere" subscription. It allows me to watch content from most of the cable channel providers. Recently Edge has stopped playing or even loading some of the channels. Not all though, only certain ones. of course the ones i watch the most....
  6. MS Edge and PDF printer problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Edge and PDF printer problems: Hi, I'm able to print from Excel, Work and Powerpoint on my new Lenovo Yoga laptop to my Brother multi-function printer but whenever I try to print from MS Edge or Print a PDF, I get error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e....
  7. TYPING PROBLEM IN MS EDGE, SETTINGS, AND START MENU !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TYPING PROBLEM IN MS EDGE, SETTINGS, AND START MENU !: Hello Microsoft, Three days ago, I've formatted my LENOVO laptop with Windows 10 _ 1809 Edition. after a few hours of setting it up, I noticed that my keyboard doesn't work at all in Cortana, Start Menu, Microsoft Edge. In addition of that, the language button is...
  8. About the problems with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About the problems with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge: Cannot delete search history . This is a very serious problem because it has banking and on-line shopping information which is personal and subject to being stolen by online criminals. I do not believe Microsoft is fixing it. Am i going to have to reset my all my...
  9. FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES, PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT EDGE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FILES DAMAGED BY VIRUSES, PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT EDGE: Hi, my files were damaged by a virus or some kind of corrupt file and all my documents were damaged. I would appreciate an orientation, thank you very much....
  10. Problem with Edge and YouTube

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge and YouTube: I've noticed a problem with YouTube in msEdge browser. When I load YouTube, the panel on the left which has the home button, subscriptions, library etc. doesn't have a vertical scroll bar. And sometimes the panel has a dotted line around it like with focus. It just started...