Windows 10: Problems with Edge

Discus and support Problems with Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all. I have a few problems with Edge. On my desktop edge will not display any .pdf files. I get a “oops, something prevented edge from displaying... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Sven1458 Win User

Problems with Edge

Hi all.
    I have a few problems with Edge.
    On my desktop edge will not display any .pdf files. I get a “oops, something prevented edge from displaying this file” or some such thing.
    I then switch to IE11 and all is fine. Adobe reader is installed.

On my laptop, edge will not download anything. I did the edge reset,
    Solved Reinstalling Microsoft Edge - Windows 10 Forums
    Still got the same problem.
    Any idea on how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Sven

:)

Sven1458, Oct 11, 2015

2. Nokia phone download problem

Hi all, I have just acquired a Nokia Lumia 625, and am trying to download Skype from the Microsoft shop. Two things happen -- either Microsoft does not recognise the password for my newly acquired account (although it does accept it when I access it from
    my PC), or I get an error code message, 8009030e. Very frustrating... Thanks for any help!

Problems with Microsoft, Oct 11, 2015
  3. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Oct 11, 2015
  4. Sven1458 Win User

Problems with Edge

No one has a solution for this?

The funny part is that when I upgraded to win 10 all was working fine. I did not have any problems.
    so I decided to do a clean install and now I have problems.

Strange
    Sven

Sven1458, Oct 13, 2015
  5. torre Win User
    Random ideas:

Are Windows 10 updates current ?

Disable or remove Adobe Reader. The Windows reader works fine.

Does Event Viewer list any error codes that can be researched ?

When you attempt to download, no error message, nothing at all happens ?

Did you see this article ? http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-7e959f1dc116

torre, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Sven1458 Win User
    yes I did, no joy
    Thanks for your input
    Sven

Sven1458, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Edge

1. Problems with Edge - Similar Threads - Problems Edge

2. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  3. Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge changing languages and bringing up the wrong web pages: Cookie limit problem?: I do extensive web browsing. Typically I look up specifications, parts lists, locating software for various HP systems. Sometimes after two days or maybe after two week I have to clear cookies as my lookups change language. I can click on the same URL 2 or 3 times and either...
  4. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  5. Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...

Problem: host process for windows services 17, microsoft edge, microsoft edge update2 after...: windows reports many bugs after complete reset and newinstallation via iso on usbstick.wjhat happen and how can i fix it? i am amateur. please explain me step by step.Quelle Host Process for Windows Services Zusammenfassung StoreAgentSearchUpdatePackagesFailure1 Datum...
  6. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  7. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  8. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD: Hi - I'm having trouble with Windows 10, after cloning the OS from a 240GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD.I have performed the cloning process twice now, with 2 completely different cloning apps first Macrium Reflect, then DiskGenius, and each time the result is exactly the...
  10. Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD

Problems with Edge and File Explorer, after cloning Window 10 on to a larger SSD: Hi - I'm having trouble with Windows 10, after cloning the OS from a 240GB SSD to a larger 1TB SSD.I have performed the cloning process twice now, with 2 completely different cloning apps first Macrium Reflect, then DiskGenius, and each time the result is exactly the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge error 0xceb8cbe1