Windows 10: Problems with GoG/Account

Discus and support Problems with GoG/Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought Witcher 3 - physical DVD's - Installed just fine and have been playing. I went to get the free DLC and my GOG account says game not there. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by indianacarnie, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Problems with GoG/Account

Bought Witcher 3 - physical DVD's - Installed just fine and have been playing. I went to get the free DLC and my GOG account says game not there. In GOG galaxy, it shows up as installed but when I try to DO anything but play the game it wants a "code" and since I don't have a code that's the end of it. I downloaded the DLC but when I try to install it says game needs a patch, which takes be back to the account and code etc. I sent in a support request but thought that as long as I have to wait anyway, that I'd try here to see if anyone might know what's wrong. Its all really no big deal as the DLC is just horse armor, hair and beard extras etc. but I would still like to have it. Any suggestions?

Problems with GoG/Account [​IMG]

:)

indianacarnie, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Are0 Win User

E71 can't log into Ovi via mobile

just joined ovistore and its sent the text verifing my mobile and account, but still i cant sign into my E-71 phone, how do ii gog about solving this problem

Are0, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Old Games on Windows 10

Thanks for your reply.

You obviously have lots of experience with games! Problems with GoG/Account :)

I think my best bet at this time is to just buy the game from Steam. There are more tweaks available there and they are a lot more supportive than GOG.

I see GOG is offering to add all your Steam titles to your GOG library. Too bad the reverse wasn't true.

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Darrall

DarrallBlanchet, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Problems with GoG/Account

Well...... imagine that. They already got back to me and fixed the problem. I'm impressed to say the least! And on a Sunday night too, I'm REALLY impressed.

indianacarnie, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

Problems with GoG/Account

1. Problems with GoG/Account - Similar Threads - Problems GoG Account

2. Account problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account problems: Hi I hope somebody out there can help, I use a tower computer and my wife uses her laptop we access the internet via our home wifi but here is the problem. When my wife signs into her laptop she gets my account to the point of if I change my screen saver using a picture...
  3. Account Problems . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Problems . . .: I was having some problems with my computer. So, I decided to re-install Windows 10. After it was done, it takes you thru, things like, welcome, etc. But, then it wanted to know my password, not sure why? Then, it said it would send me a reset link to my email, great? I use...
  4. Account problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account problems: Apparently there is some sort of child protection on my account, I tried to find tunes on Forza Horizon 4 and it informed me of this. I tried to follow Microsoft's terrible help pages and nothing worked, when I click on privacy in the Xbox app I get redirected to this page....
  5. Account problem

Account problem: How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-problem/e574bbe6-c94a-4000-b81e-41921f7cde25
  6. Account problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account problem: my microsoft account was administrator suddenly changed to standard. All actions on all sites are denid for entering administrator. My version is 1809 127145
  7. account problem

account problem: Thee is a misspelled account name on my account. Comcast is the correct spelling. I keep trying to correct or delete the invalid account but to no avail.[ATTACH] I keep trying to correct or delete the invalid account (cocast) but have been unable to do so. When I try...
  8. ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACCOUNT PROBLEM: i accidentally redeemed a code for the wrong microsoft account. is there a way to transfer it ? or perhaps merge accounts? something like that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/account-problem/64ddb3f8-27e0-4e3e-bead-95aaacd6d754
  9. Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moto Racer 2 ( Gog version ) MCI Audio Error: I tried to run the game under 64-bit version of Windows 10 . I get a mci error for audio I can't get the game to start either. Checked the delphine error log in the data folder and i see this : Class CD:MCI_OPEN error in open():The specified file cannot be played...
  10. Account problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account problem: I can not change user to local user When I installed win 10 I typed wrong user name then I edited this after that I can not sign in with local user I am getting this error Please help how can I fix this problem *cry*Mad*Sick 12102