Windows 10: Problems with GoG/Account

Discus and support Problems with GoG/Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Bought Witcher 3 - physical DVD's - Installed just fine and have been playing. I went to get the free DLC and my GOG account says game not there. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by indianacarnie, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Problems with GoG/Account

Bought Witcher 3 - physical DVD's - Installed just fine and have been playing. I went to get the free DLC and my GOG account says game not there. In GOG galaxy, it shows up as installed but when I try to DO anything but play the game it wants a "code" and since I don't have a code that's the end of it. I downloaded the DLC but when I try to install it says game needs a patch, which takes be back to the account and code etc. I sent in a support request but thought that as long as I have to wait anyway, that I'd try here to see if anyone might know what's wrong. Its all really no big deal as the DLC is just horse armor, hair and beard extras etc. but I would still like to have it. Any suggestions?

Problems with GoG/Account [​IMG]

:)

indianacarnie, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Are0 Win User

E71 can't log into Ovi via mobile

just joined ovistore and its sent the text verifing my mobile and account, but still i cant sign into my E-71 phone, how do ii gog about solving this problem

Are0, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Old Games on Windows 10

Thanks for your reply.

You obviously have lots of experience with games! Problems with GoG/Account :)

I think my best bet at this time is to just buy the game from Steam. There are more tweaks available there and they are a lot more supportive than GOG.

I see GOG is offering to add all your Steam titles to your GOG library. Too bad the reverse wasn't true.

Again, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Darrall

DarrallBlanchet, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Problems with GoG/Account

Well...... imagine that. They already got back to me and fixed the problem. I'm impressed to say the least! And on a Sunday night too, I'm REALLY impressed.

indianacarnie, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

Problems with GoG/Account

1. Problems with GoG/Account - Similar Threads - Problems GoG Account

2. GoG Galaxy not launching or connecting to Steam

in Windows 10 News
    GoG Galaxy not launching or connecting to Steam: [IMG]Is GOG Galaxy failing to launch or establish a connection with Steam for you? If yes, you are not alone; we know how frustrating it is. Whether it’s difficult launching the app or not being able to connect to Steam, these can be resolved. In this article, we will explore...
  3. Throttled download speeds for steam/gog.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Throttled download speeds for steam/gog.: I recently bought a new pc running windows 11 specs below.I'm facing throttled download speeds for certain applications and I can't figure out why.Speedtest is giving me 150Mbps down max from my provider.This speed seems to also be active when downloading windows/driver...
  4. How to uninstall GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to uninstall GOG Galaxy: Hi, on my PC, I have a app called GOG galaxy which runs old games and when ever I try and uninstall the game, it claims the app is running when it isn't. I can't open the app because there is a important file missing and I can't install a new version because the old version...
  5. How to uninstall GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall GOG Galaxy: Hi, on my PC, I have a app called GOG galaxy which runs old games and when ever I try and uninstall the game, it claims the app is running when it isn't. I can't open the app because there is a important file missing and I can't install a new version because the old version...
  6. How to uninstall GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cannot install GOG Galaxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install GOG Galaxy: The error I get:Error writing to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run RegSetValueEx failed; code 5. Access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-gog-galaxy/d14e9e76-072f-49fd-9b71-1466c22f6e9b
  8. Cannot install GOG Galaxy

Cannot install GOG Galaxy: The error I get:Error writing to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run RegSetValueEx failed; code 5. Access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-gog-galaxy/d14e9e76-072f-49fd-9b71-1466c22f6e9b
  9. GOG Games Not Booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GOG Games Not Booting: Hello all,I recently got an Alienware x17 R2 with Intel i9 and Geforce RTX 3080ti, running on WINDOWS 11. I've been having nothing but problems on GOG Galaxy application. None of my games will boot-up. I click the Play button and it goes grey for a few seconds says Snyc 0%...
  10. GOG Games Not Booting

GOG Games Not Booting: Hello all,I recently got an Alienware x17 R2 with Intel i9 and Geforce RTX 3080ti, running on WINDOWS 11. I've been having nothing but problems on GOG Galaxy application. None of my games will boot-up. I click the Play button and it goes grey for a few seconds says Snyc 0%...