Windows 10: Problems with hard drive recognized

Discus and support Problems with hard drive recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, im currently running windows 10 on a hp pavilion 23. and it works great and i really like it. but theres a problem im having. this morning while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jamesleimer, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Problems with hard drive recognized

hello, im currently running windows 10 on a hp pavilion 23. and it works great and i really like it. but theres a problem im having. this morning while working in calibre, i suddenly got a blue screen with a error message of unexpected_store_exception. and when it rebooted it didnt recognize that there was a hard drive. and when the drive diagnostics came up it said that there was no bootable drive installed. it took me about 20 minutes plus the windows 8.1 install disk doing repairs( i think) before it booted up fine. when i was up and running i did a backup in backup and restore in windows 7. and this isnt the first time i had that problem no matter what the error message. last time i had to do a complete re-install. my question is, does anyone else have this problem. and two is it possible to turn a usb drive into a repair drive? you know insert the usb drive and diagnose and fix problems..

:)

jamesleimer, Jan 5, 2016

2. What about bluetooth3+HS in Symbian Anna ?

An N8 can recognize a big external hard drive, the largest tested that works is a 250Gb external hard drive. The problem in recognizing is if the hard drive can be powered using the measly output of an N8.

chanchan05, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Hard drive not recognized Windows 10

I recently partitioned a 1 T hard drive on a new PC and now Windows 10 won't recognize a new 2 T Seagate portable hard drive that it recognized before. Is the partition the problem? Is there a way to make W 10 recognize the portable?

Windows 10 and a portable hard drive- Original Title

CurtisKruer, Jan 5, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Problems with hard drive recognized

lifetec, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

Problems with hard drive recognized

1. Problems with hard drive recognized - Similar Threads - Problems hard drive

2. external hard drive not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external hard drive not recognized: i recentley came accross a hard drive i had from and old Acer laptop, i think it had windows 7 or 8 on it, so i bought a SATA to USB 3.0, 2.5 inc case and plugged it in to the mac that i have been using for 3 years now, in finder there it was marked Acer open it up and could...
  3. SimpleTech Hard Drive Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SimpleTech Hard Drive Not Recognized: When I plug in an external hard drive to my laptop the drive is not recognized and Windows says the drive malfunctioned The error is given during the installation of its USB driver. I mean the driver that Windows installs when connecting a device to a USB port. The drive...
  4. External Hard drive Not recognized

External Hard drive Not recognized: The device I am trying to install is an external hard drive I purchased from thee MAC store Backup Plus Portable Drive. I have tried all three methods stated above and non of them worked for me. In particular in regards to method 3 I have downloaded and installed the...
  5. Second hard drive not recognized

Second hard drive not recognized: Hi, I bought an additional used 2.5" HDD (1TB Toshiba MQ02ABF100) for my desktop which has an ASUS Motherboard ROG Strix B350-I Gaming. Since I already had an external 2.5" drive (512gb Western Digital WD5000BEVT) in a USB caddy, before installing the 1TB in my desktop, I...
  6. Hard drive not recognized

Hard drive not recognized: My second Hard Drive is not recognized. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-drive-not-recognized/e93a541f-2e22-4896-88ab-3c2042aec8a6
  7. Hard drive not recognized

Hard drive not recognized: Hey, I got a new hard drive today and for some reason I am unable to add it to my already existing ssd drive that my pc desktop currently runs on. I have tried going into create and format hard disk partitions and allocating the “unallocated disk” but there isn’t any drive...
  8. external hard drive not recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external hard drive not recognized: I had storage spaces From windows 8.1 that computer went down I moved Storage spaces to another computer. windows 10 machine. Everything works. I was able to Copy those files to another drives. now I want to reuse those drives but only let me rename it not to remove. I...
  9. Hard drive not recognized

Hard drive not recognized: suddenly my external hard drive is not showing up in my pc however i can see it in devices and printers how can i fix this problem without losing all the information on my hard drive?...
  10. external hard drive not recognized

external hard drive not recognized: I have two Western Digital 300GB, USB3, external drives. Suddenly both are not recognized by Windows. 1) Neither appear as a drive in File Explorer 2) Device Manager reports that the "device is working properly", and the drivers are up to date. There is a message in...