Windows 10: Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install.

Discus and support Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I was happily using two tuner cards (the other is a Hauppauge HVR-2200) on my Windows 7 HTPC and decided to take the plunge and upgrade to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elsmandino, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install.

Hi,

I was happily using two tuner cards (the other is a Hauppauge HVR-2200) on my Windows 7 HTPC and decided to take the plunge and upgrade to Windows 10.

Everything was fine but for a problem with the PC going to sleep.

I then did a clean install of Windows 7, which has sorted out the sleep issue, but now one of my satellite cards is not being recognised by windows. The other card is working perfectly.

Is there any way to check whether this card should work Windows 10? It is just about possible that the PCI slot or card itself may have stopped working but it would be a really strange co-incidence if this were true.

Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

elsmandino, Sep 6, 2015
  2. FastSteve Win User

2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4048954) - Error 0x80070002

In my case it seems to be Hauppauge's TV tuner card driver or Hauppauge's WinTV8. In my Windows 10 installations that have these, the update won't install. In my Windows 10 installations that don't have these, the update does install.

FastSteve, Sep 6, 2015
  3. windows 10. media center replacement

I have a Hauppauge DTV tuner card on my ASUS Z97 Mark2, that I use WMC to control, and watch OTA TV. None of these options address that. What software is available to allow us to watch live OTA TV with a tuner card?

CliftonNorton_137, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install.

1. Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install. - Similar Threads - Problems Hauppauge NOVA

2. Device security problem after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device security problem after fresh install: Hello Microsoft Community,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 using my current version is Version22H2 OS build 22621.1105.After finishing the installation and updating all drivers, Windows security app, alerted me to a problem. Under the tab Device security it now...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  5. Laptop network card not showing after Win10 fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop network card not showing after Win10 fresh install: So I just got a new Dell XPS 15. It came loaded with Windows 11 and I was looking to downgrade to Windows 10. I made installation media and installed it normally but in the network setup nothing showed up. No problem I thought, I'll just set up without internet for now and...
  6. emergency problem TeVii S2 TV card BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emergency problem TeVii S2 TV card BSOD: hi: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.985. I also have a TeVii S464 DVB-S2 card in the system. The latest driver version from the manufacturer's site at Windows driver v5192 supports Windows 10 for following Satellite models: S464. Please download driver from...
  7. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  8. Fresh Install Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install Problems: Hi there. I'm noticing some random issues after a fresh install of Windows 10 on my laptop. I used the "Media Creation Tool" to create an installation via USB. Afterwards I installed updated drivers pre-downloaded via Dells website, then installed any updates Windows had....
  9. tv tuner card not showing up

tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac
  10. Weird problems after a fresh 1809 install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird problems after a fresh 1809 install.: After a fresh Windows 10 Pro x64 install (1809 ISO from MS) I'm having some problems. My Microsoft account picture cannot be displayed on start menu or the account menu on settings and my Windows Store download speed is super slow, I can't update my Windows Store apps...