Windows 10: Problems with Installing and troubleshooting

Discus and support Problems with Installing and troubleshooting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys Firstly I have a HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10. For a while now I have been having problems with my laptop. Whenever I try to install a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MohammedKhan3, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Problems with Installing and troubleshooting

Hi Guys

Firstly I have a HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10.

For a while now I have been having problems with my laptop.

Whenever I try to install a new program it does not run and displays this message:

Problems with Installing and troubleshooting cb015a5a-4615-4cc3-b41d-e6b6dd79b99f?upload=true.png

Then I tried troubleshooting my PC, but again the same message was displayed: Problems with Installing and troubleshooting 5f0dfb62-5f8f-4bbd-bb71-ce21cad366dc?upload=true.png

Then I decided that I needed to reset my PC but even I could not do that successfully. Since I wasn't sure how to do that I searched online and tried the following steps:

*First I switched on my PC and pressed F11 repeatedly but that did not work.

*Then I tried to reset it from recovery options from settings, where I keep on clicking on it but nothing happens.

Please advise what i should do?

:)

MohammedKhan3, Jul 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 18, 2018
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 18, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Problems with Installing and troubleshooting

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Installing and troubleshooting

1. Problems with Installing and troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Problems Installing troubleshooting

2. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  3. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Problem: Okay so every time I attempt to connect my jbl Bluetooth speaker to my laptop, it will connect and immediately shut down my computer. It had been working perfectly fine for the longest time and all of a sudden I’m unable to connect the speaker without my laptop shutting down...
  4. Troubleshoot Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Troubleshooter Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshooter Problems: Hello, my troubleshooter won't work because of the following reason. Can anyone help out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshooter-problems/03f11781-599a-47e2-80d0-a35f2713b4ea
  6. Troubleshoot problem

Troubleshoot problem: BI initialiseLibrary failed 0xc00000bb on black windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/f1550ad8-2f7e-48e2-b6c8-d3ff09513808
  7. problem in troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in troubleshooter: i opened troubleshooter and had this message Recommended troubleshooting history Hardware and devices troubleshooter automatically repair system files and settings to fix a problem on your device could not be run on 7/5/2020 critical troubleshooter i clicked on it it...
  8. Troubleshoot Problem

Troubleshoot Problem: When I click on Troubleshoot it comes back with an error message reading: "Could not run on 7/9/2020" "Critical Troubleshooter" I have not been able to get beyond this error since July 9. What should I do?...
  9. Troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Troubleshoot problem: Network troubleshooter does not start error code 0x80070005 Windows 10 lab top inspirson 15 5000 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problem/912441eb-6727-47ff-8caf-974bc578d5c4
  10. Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters: How to: Troubleshoot Problems in Windows 10 with Troubleshooters How to Run Troubleshooters to Find and Fix Common Problems in Windows 10 If something isn't working in Windows 10, running a troubleshooter might help. Troubleshooters can find and fix many common problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4467702) - Error 0x80070020