Windows 10: Problems with Internet Explorer

Discus and support Problems with Internet Explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well last night put the last nail in the coffin for iexplorer in Windows 10 for me *Sad I was ordering computer parts on Newegg and got 2 items in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scramjet, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Scramjet Win User

Problems with Internet Explorer

Well last night put the last nail in the coffin for iexplorer in Windows 10 for me *Sad
    I was ordering computer parts on Newegg and got 2 items in cart and could not get the 3rd one to display on webpage in iexplorer. It got to the point I could not even open their main webpage. I don't know why iexplorer decided to shut me out of a website but I have had enough for now. Today i still can't browse Newegg site (which I have never had a problem with before). The bugs I have encountered in iexplorer in Windows 10 is just too much for me *Sad I do not like the layout of Edge so I will set Firefox as my default browser. I did not try Edge last night to see if it would display the webpages I was having problems with. I did open Firefox and all webpages opened instantly and I was able to complete my order.
    Maybe after a few more updates from MS they will iron out the bugs some of us are having.

cheers

:)

Scramjet, Nov 28, 2015

2. Problems with Internet explorer

I know this sounds funny but try powering off your phone, removing the battery for a while and then replacing it and restarting your phone.

Adam Michael Smith, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Problems with Internet explorer

Hi all. For a couple of weeks now I can't start ma internet explorer (including the youtube app).I don't get any errors or messages. When I select the app It starts opening it but immediately crashes. How can I solve this? Tnx

JURICAJURISA, Nov 28, 2015
  4. kato181 Win User

You're not alone on this problem, since windows 10 I prefer IE also as I find Edge crap..why should I have to go to submenus to find the printer..anyway after awhile of using IE it closes and comes up as Interenet explorer encounted a problem and will close.

kato181, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Problems with Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Problems Internet Explorer

2. internet explorer problem on windows vista pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet explorer problem on windows vista pc: my son brought a second hand windows vista pc this week,after setting it to factory settings due to the previous owner failing to do this,he was all setup,the browser on the pc is internet explorer,but since there is no longer support for internet explorer since 14th feb...
  3. internet explorer problem on windows vista pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet explorer problem on windows vista pc: my son brought a second hand windows vista pc this week,after setting it to factory settings due to the previous owner failing to do this,he was all setup,the browser on the pc is internet explorer,but since there is no longer support for internet explorer since 14th feb...
  4. Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer: What happen if I disable Internet explorer? Is my game and apps will have bad problem after I disable Internet explorer? I don't use Internet explorer. It is connected with Edge. I have chrome as my default browser....
  5. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: I'm having some problems, with Internet Explorer. I want to uninstall it. But, I might reinstall it later. I opened the, Control Panel. Uninstall. But, Internet Explorer, was not there? How can I, uninstall it . . . If I, can't see it? I could, go here. To take care, of...
  6. Internet Explorer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer . . .: My computer is a Dell laptop, running Windows 10 pro. I just installed, Internet Explorer 11. It required a restart. But, after coming back, to my desktop. It was, nowhere to be found? Do, you know where, I can look for it? Should, I re-install it? Help. Thanks for...
  7. Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites": Just received a fairly new computer back from the shop where I had to have the SSHD reimaged with Windows10. The computer seems to have developed and issue with its "Favorites" file: 1) You can not easily arrange the contents of the file. 2) The "Favorites Bar" folder -...
  8. Internet Problem with internet explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Problem with internet explorer: I'm facing one problem daily when i started my computer. I'm using lan cable for internet i saw the internet icon there is internet access but my internet is not working because of internet explorer setthing automatically proxy on by default. When i save the setting and...
  9. Internet Explorer problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer problem: So I recently got a surface book 2, Im currently in my hotel trying to set it up but whenever I go on google or any site (even the microsoft store) it says: (this site is not secure, this means that someone is trying to fool you or steal your info). Is this happening because...
  10. Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 problems...

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 problems...: Hi, My IE11 is playing up in that the 'add current tab to favourite' option is greyed out. I've Googled for a solution but without any luck. This morning I reset IE but that has not helped. I've been using Edge but according to the Event Viewer it 'stops working' dozens of...