Windows 10: Problems with loading a game

Discus and support Problems with loading a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when trying to load a 2004 game it is coming up with Failed to Create Direct 3D Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JordanClarkson, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Problems with loading a game

when trying to load a 2004 game it is coming up with Failed to Create Direct 3D Device

:)

JordanClarkson, Jul 27, 2018

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 27, 2018
  3. iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Problems with loading a game

Game load problems error DirectX

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues while you are playing world of warships game.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Is this issue specific to this particular game?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps,

I suggest you to uninstall the Display Adapter drivers from Device manager and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps for the same.

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Problems with loading a game

1. Problems with loading a game - Similar Threads - Problems loading game

2. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  3. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  4. Games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won't load: Not a single game on my computer will load suddenly. They were working early in the day and the only change I did was in windows security I noticed app and browser control was turned off and I turned it on....
  5. Problems with loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with loading: So i'm having issues with loading anything up on my PC whether it's a game, an app or a website, even messages i get through discord. Here is the problem ; Whenever I try to load anything up, let's say youtube on Google Chrome. It will take around 2 minutes or so to fully...
  6. games will not load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games will not load: I am having issues with my sons laptop. We download and install games from Microsoft store and then none of them load or are playable. Not sure what is going on and not sure how to fix it. It is a brand new laptop. He isn't even able to play the preloaded games it comes with...
  7. Problem with games loading without a visual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with games loading without a visual: Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and the only thing that happened was that the sound for the game loaded, my mouse changed to the one used within the game but all I...
  8. Games won’t load

Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  9. Loading problem PANDA JAM game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading problem PANDA JAM game: Why has PANDA JAM, a game I play on facebook, not able to load on my desktop on windows 10 anymore? I have been playing it happily for years and have had windows 10 for a few years now too....
  10. Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game

Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game: I have a problem with my cpu, when I play the processor goes into full load and the video card instead remains at 0%, two days that goes on like this with all the games. My configuration: Cpu: i5 7600k Motherboard: MSI z270 pro carbon Video card: MSI GAMING X 1060 6gb Ram:...