Windows 10: Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

Discus and support Problems with Microsoft Casual Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since Microsoft upgrade yesterday morning, all my MCG will not play. I open the program, attempt to pick a game and the program automatically closes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarlaTerrell, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

Since Microsoft upgrade yesterday morning, all my MCG will not play. I open the program, attempt to pick a game and the program automatically closes

:)

MarlaTerrell, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Casual Games

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to access games.

When you say casual games, what games are you referring to?

For Store issue:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

Problem with Microsoft Casual Games

Recently, when I try to open Microsoft Casual Games, I have been getting the following error message,

"(Game Name) is not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001".

How can I resolve this?

UpstreamWheat69, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Microsoft Casual Games

1. Problems with Microsoft Casual Games - Similar Threads - Problems Microsoft Casual

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games: Whenever I start my computer, the anti-virus warns that Microsoft Solitaire is trying to connect to a risky website. I looked up the IP Address 173.239.5.6 and the results say it is a fraud risk. Why would the solitaire app try connecting to a website that is a fraud risk? Or...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  4. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  5. microsoft casual games 121003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games 121003: microsoft casual games 121003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-casual-games/0302e49e-9432-465f-b7a6-b43f8b5a87cd
  6. Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chronic Problem with microsoft casual games puzzles.: I am signed into microsoft x box; I have reloaded the program several times still no success with getting my purchased puzzles. Not that this problem has been occurring since 2018! What has been done to fix this problem? If there is a secret pleas advise....
  7. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  8. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  9. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long...
  10. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft casual games problems