Windows 10: Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Discus and support Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC. As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lucomannaro, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Hi everyone.
    Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC.
    As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the starting up of the pc goes fine until it comes to putting the password. Here I see the screen which seems zoomed in, and after i put the password...the screen goes completely black. With nothing on it.
    I cannot see where the problem is so I would like to get your help with this thing, can you imagine what i have to do? I even tried to install the drivers but it doesn't work since i cannot go to the desktop and actually use the pc.
    Thank you in advance for your help!

:)

lucomannaro, Nov 3, 2015
  2. GMReader Win User

Nvidia Gtx 745

Hello,

You needn't worry, your graphics card is supported. The latest driver for Win 10 is available here: NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Windows 10 Driver WHQL

It says, under "Supported Products":

GeForce 700 Series:
    GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750,
    GeForce GTX 745
    , GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705

(I've highlighted your card)

GMReader, Nov 3, 2015
  3. UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and CRITICAL PROCESS DIED by ntoskrnl.exe

CPU - Intel Core i3 6100

GPU - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti

Sithija Abhishek, Nov 3, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

What were you using for graphics before?

The way I would usually install a new graphics card is:

Download (but do not try to install) the latest drivers for the new graphics card.

With the old card (or onboard graphics) in place, uninstall the drivers for the old card.

Power down the PC.

Install the new graphics card.

Power up the PC. You ought to be able to boot into Windows, but you may get the Microsoft Basic graphics drivers.

Install the new graphics drivers.

Reboot, even if you aren't asked to.

Enjoy the new graphics.

bobkn, Nov 3, 2015
  5. I don't actually remember what i was using before (it was a geforce but i don't remember the number), but when that happened I put the old graphic card back and it gave me the same problem as i said before with the new graphic card. Any ideas? thank you so much!

lucomannaro, Nov 3, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    In that case you must boot into Safe Mode and manually replace the driver for the graphics card into Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. This will allow you to boot normally with basic graphics and then install the driver. Restart the computer several times before it fully loads Windows. Eventually you will get the troubleshooting screen. Select Advanced Startup Options and then Safe Mode. When in Safe Mode, click on the search icon and type device. Click to open Device Manager. Expand display adapters and right-click on the graphics card. Select update drivers and last choice. Select last choice until you see a list of devices. Uncheck the Show compatible devices to see all manufacturers. Go to standard display adapters and select Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. Windows may give you a warning that it cannot verify compatibility, install it anyway. Then restart in normal mode and install the driver.

spapakons, Nov 3, 2015
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    eLPuSHeR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

1. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI - Similar Threads - Problems Msi GeForce

2. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  3. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  4. NVidia GTX 750 Ti causing shutdowns Optiplex 7020

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVidia GTX 750 Ti causing shutdowns Optiplex 7020: The basics- I just bought a refurbished Dell Optiplex 7020 with 512GB SSD & Windows 10 Pro to replace my old Win7 PC. I spent time transferring files over, installing programs/games/etc. Once satisfied with that I took the old PC apart to salvage a few components into the new...
  5. Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti

Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti: [Windows 10] Whenever i am playing games it seems to simply crash the display. after a couple of moments i can still hear the sound etc. Does anyone have any idea why?(i have included an event log from the log collector, however the v2 collector wouldnt run for some reason so...
  6. dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: I used 2 monitors with my w7 computer that had 2 dvi outputs fine. One is a basic asus 24" and the other a toshiba laptop with a second party dvi driver board. This video card has a hdmi, dvi and displayport connections. I had to buy a hdmi cable for the asus. But the old...
  7. High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750: I had this problem back in 2016, RMA the card and the new card had the same whine only not as loud. Went away after awhile and has been gone until last week when it came back. It's very, very annoying. What I find very weird is if I move my mouse even a little bit, the whine...
  8. New video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti for Win 10 not installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti for Win 10 not installed: Hello guys, My current video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti version for win 10 x64 is 417.71. I've downloaded its 419.35 version and went for installing it. But it can't be installed. [img] Of course, my Windows 10 x64 machine is connected to a switcher. [img] How to...
  9. No sound [GTX 750 Ti + Supreme FX II in W10]

No sound [GTX 750 Ti + Supreme FX II in W10]: Hi. I've just installed a new GTX 750 Ti in my W10. My monitor is connected via DVI with an VGA-DVI adapter, and it has no sound capabilities, so I've been using the Supreme FX II sound card included in my ASUS Rampage Formula MoBo for audio. Now I have no audio at...
  10. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...