Windows 10: Problems with new creators updates with scaling and other programs....

Discus and support Problems with new creators updates with scaling and other programs.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My monitor is scaling fine but when I connect my pc to the tv it's all out of place, I have tried setting it to 100% in the display options but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xWarx88, Apr 15, 2017.

1. xWarx88 Win User

Problems with new creators updates with scaling and other programs....

My monitor is scaling fine but when I connect my pc to the tv it's all out of place, I have tried setting it to 100% in the display options but still no luck. The whole text size bar has gone with this update something that fixed this issue -_-.

Also trying to use DDU (driver display uninstalle) to clean out old gpu drivers doesn't work!. This update is a shambles haha.

:)

xWarx88, Apr 15, 2017

2. Problems with accessing my programs and other items clicking on the windows icon

My windows icon in the bottom left of my screen used to show all my programs and other items when I clicked it; now all those items are hidden along with my volume control and internet connection icon. How do I fix this?

johngough624, Apr 15, 2017
  3. Problems with accessing my programs and other items clicking on the windows icon

Hello,

To clarify, are you referring to the Taskbar? If so, it seems like the taksbar has been set to automatically hide. Follow the steps below to manage the settings of for the taskbar.

• Press the Windows icon on your keyboard.
    • You will be able to see all your programs again. Click on Settings. It is the gear icon on the left side.
    • Click on Personalization and choose Taskbar on the options at the left bottom panel.
    • You can turn on the Lock the taskbar option to keep your taskbar on your home screen. Turn off the
      Automatically hide the taksbar in desktop mode option. You can also choose the location of the taskbar on your screen.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 15, 2017
  4. Mooly Win User

Mooly, Apr 15, 2017
  5. xWarx88 Win User
    No it's like the whole screen is out, you can just see the taskbar at the bottom, it's like it's zoomed in if you know what I mean.

The slider that was in the settings before fixed this issue but now it's completely gone. I sometimes game on my tv with the pc and watch films thats why I'm needing a fix haha.

xWarx88, Apr 15, 2017
  6. Mooly Win User
    Have you tried the custom scaling option ? It is located under >settings>display and then 'custom scaling'.

Mooly, Apr 15, 2017
  7. xWarx88 Win User
    Yeah I have tried that and still no luck. The custom scaling only goes from 100% upwards and it's already at 100%. Just have to wait and see if they fix it. Alot of people are complaining about the scaling issues.

xWarx88, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Problems with new creators updates with scaling and other programs.... - Similar Threads - Problems creators updates

2. The problems with Updating Windows, Steam and other programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problems with Updating Windows, Steam and other programs.: I had a lot of problems combined at the same time, and all of them were connected, because i could not update anything, even my system. I could not fix my problem for 4 days and the answer was much more simple than i expected it to be. I created this discussion just to help...
  3. The problems with Updating Windows, Steam and other programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problems with Updating Windows, Steam and other programs.: I had a lot of problems combined at the same time, and all of them were connected, because i could not update anything, even my system. I could not fix my problem for 4 days and the answer was much more simple than i expected it to be. I created this discussion just to help...
  4. Fall Creators Update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Creators Update Problems: For more than a year, Windows has been trying to install the subject update and for that long, various incarnations of updates have failed to install on my Acer Aspire S7. The program hangs up my entire system at 1% installed so that I have no choice but to shut down and...
  5. Creators Update - Account Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creators Update - Account Problem: Since Microsoft 'creators update' about a week ago I have been getting the following message pop up daily; Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account before you can use shared experiences. Select this message to open settings to fix things....
  6. Creators update problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Creators update problem.: I recently updated my windows 10 to creators edition. After the update, I am getting a black screen after windows log in with a cursor and there pc too has become quite slow. I need help asap. Specs: lenovo g50-80 Intel core i5 Amd r5 m330 Windows 10 home edition. 4...
  7. scaling problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    scaling problem: Hello, I have a 4K TV as a monitor connected via DVI-HDMI. I have 3840*2160 and scaling 100% (because I want all pixels when viewing photos *Wink Today for the second time I noticed that all desktop icons are spread out in crazy distance like around 200px but they are small,...
  8. Creators Update Partition Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creators Update Partition Problem: I made a thread a couple of months ago commenting on the fact that, when I had to reinstall windows 10, I messed up the installation by putting everything onto one main partition, leaving the other 2 partitions unallocated. I decided not to do anything about it and leave it...
  9. Creators updates new issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators updates new issues.: Okay so here are some issues I have encountered. I'am getting the "Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" error which is being caused by Windows Update and Privacy settings. I could uninstall it but...
  10. The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update: Microsoft will release a new version of Windows 10 this spring that they are calling the Creators update. While they did announce the large features that will be coming with this release, the company also posted a video that shows some of the smaller updates that will arrive...